• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dr. Lecter Invites you to Dinner. The ''Hannibal'' Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_my2pcdxAiX1rvs9wso1_1280.jpg

7VBodH9.jpg

"This is my badass mask", can't wait to see what's in store for poor Will Graham.

I'm ready for February. I'm ready now.

Considering Fuller said that Graham is going to be a lot scrappier and in no mood for anyone's ****. I'm guessing he'll be lighting a fire under Hannibal's *** as well as not cowering down to Crawford.

HOLY COW!

I just watched this show in 2 sittings. I've been curious, so I checked out the first two episodes on Amazon Prime. I was so hooked, I went ahead and bought the rest of the season.

This is DEFINITELY one of my new favorite shows. I can't believe I didn't even know it was on this year until it was over!

Can't wait for new episodes. This show just garnered another huge fan in myself, and more if I can get some friends of mine to check it out.

It was the best show that no one seemed to be watching. :)

Hahaha oh Lordy, going back and reading through this thread before the renewal is some of the funniest stuff ever. I was really sweatin that **** lol I'm already worried about it getting cancelled this go around smh

Friday is fine with me, I have nothing else that night. Better than sunday that is all jammed up with shows.

I just finished rewatching the first season yesterday. I don't think I have any problems with it at all. It's just phenomenal.

Friday is fine with me, I have nothing else that night. Better than sunday that is all jammed up with shows.

It's cool with me other than that its notoriously known for being a death slot for shows. NBC made it work with Grimm though, didn't they? Or did it change nights? I dunno, never kept up with it

I thought Grimm did do rather well that night now that you mention it. I would think any great show would be able to hold its own on any night. But t would have to be a great show to get the folks to keep coming back.

Well, word of mouth does seem to be getting around about Hannibal. I see more and more people talking about it here lately and a whole lot of people seemed excited on their Facebook page whenever that poster for the new season was posted so I'll say this show's chances are petty good. I can't ****ing wait though. I'm just so curios about how it's all gonna work with Will being locked up now. I haven't really talked about the show much since the finale and now since I've been rewatching my mine is racing about where it could all go in the second season. Like how will the procedural stuff work with Will being locked up now? Will he be doing consults from his cell? I don't see that. Maybe they'll resolve that quickly and he'll be out and they'll get on to him solving cases mixed with either a cat and mouse game with Hannibal or something? I'm actually rathe confused how this will work. Will he be trying to convince people what he now knows about Hannibal? Hmmm damn it! This wait is driving me crazy now lol

It would be smart of them to put it there, considering how much that helped Breaking Bad.

Either way, I've got the DVD, so I'm good.

Well, word of mouth does seem to be getting around about Hannibal. I see more and more people talking about it here lately and a whole lot of people seemed excited on their Facebook page whenever that poster for the new season was posted so I'll say this show's chances are petty good. I can't ****ing wait though. I'm just so curios about how it's all gonna work with Will being locked up now. I haven't really talked about the show much since the finale and now since I've been rewatching my mine is racing about where it could all go in the second season. Like how will the procedural stuff work with Will being locked up now? Will he be doing consults from his cell? I don't see that. Maybe they'll resolve that quickly and he'll be out and they'll get on to him solving cases mixed with either a cat and mouse game with Hannibal or something? I'm actually rathe confused how this will work. Will he be trying to convince people what he now knows about Hannibal? Hmmm damn it! This wait is driving me crazy now lol
I think that is what makes it so interesting. Because they changed up so much of the story we can't guess ahead what will happen. :)

Oh snap! According to Hannibal's Wikipedia page season 2 is 17 episodes! **** yes! I hope this is true sooo much!

Oh man I gotta admit, Will's voice in that scene is almost like nails on a chalkboard to me lol.

So is this show good? I watched the pilot and kinda stopped there. I saw season 1 on blu-ray and wanted to get it, but hesitated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"