Dr. Lecter Invites you to Dinner. The ''Hannibal'' Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, for real though, I'm just glad we won't be getting more of Will's incessant whining about going crazy. I love Dancy as Will dont get me wrong but there were a few times where it started to get to me. Like nails on a chalkboard.

God help you, 'klypze, I might just have to push you over the edge of sanity now to make you know how he feels.

Hey, I can totally empathize with Will. Losing one's **** is no fun at all

That was a nice teaser.

The second season cannot arrive soon enough.

If they don't cast the woman who play Brienne of Tarth as Margo I'm gonna lose my ****. Other than that, HOLY HELL! This can't get here soon enough!

From the official Tumblr page:

tumblr_mzkg8o3cEx1rvs9wso1_400.gif

The Hannibal Season 2 Trailer will rise Sunday…
http://nbchannibal.tumblr.com/post/73650277198/the-hannibal-season-2-trailer-will-rise-sunday

I'm officially too excited for tomorrow.

Very curious as to who we'll be seeing as Verger in the future.

I wouldn't trust it, some of that is probably dreams or things taken out of context to throw us off. :)

What?! How could some of that not be happening? I could understand some being a dream but that would be a pretty intense dream for the dreamer lol especially the bit towards the end with Jack and then Alana. Wow, I just can't wait for this. Thanks for sharing Squeekness. You rock

Thanks. Now if only I could get the hang of inbedding. Half the time I try it the vids don't come out right. I'll leave that talent to you younger folks, lol. :p

Oh, you can't be THAT old. Not with a name like Squeekness lol

The uploader didn't make it available in my country. Wonderful.

EDIT: Found it somewhere else. Looks good, though I wish we didn't see [BLACKOUT]Lecter vs Crawford.[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
Same here plus, the bit with Alana. Revealed way too much. So we definitely know now that things are gonna get bad pretty damn fast. Some site I saw yesterday said there's only 13 episodes this season which I can handle but Wikipedia got my hopes up about there being 17 this year

I have to wonder if the Crawford/Alana stuff is maybe just Will having nightmares about something like that happening while he's locked up. I can't imagine they'd go there so soon. At least not on Crawford's end.

I have to wonder if the Crawford/Alana stuff is maybe just Will having nightmares about something like that happening while he's locked up. I can't imagine they'd go there so soon. At least not on Crawford's end.

Yea, maybe Will sitting helpless in prison having nightmares about Hannibal butchering everyone he cares about.

I dunno. That fight seemed pretty balls to the wall to be a dream. It looks just as if not more than the Tobias vs Hannibal fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"