Dr. Lecter Invites you to Dinner. The ''Hannibal'' Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]Uo5eebYdkwM[/YT]

Two weeks.:hyper:

Wow, I was totally sleeping on this and didn't realize it's back June 4th. :up:

I've been counting down the days. This is high on my list of favorite shows. :)

It's interesting how in the first look video there's a shot of Mason in a suit and seemingly uncrippled, yet with his facial scars intact. I wonder what that all about.

Knowing this show, likely a fantasy/dream sequence.

The scary looking bearded man in the second video at 0:01, could that be one of the cannibals who
ate Hannibal's sister
? I guess we'll see...

I was thinking that same thing. They'd have to alter that to remove the Nazi elements, but it could very much be a Bryan Fuller version of Vladis Grutas.

Was that Eddie Izzard? Flashback or hallucination scene I wonder.

http://tattle-crime.com/wp/?p=423

Great interview with Fuller. Says Lee Pace was his first choice to play Dolarhyde but couldn't due to scheduling.:cmad:
At least they got his boyfriend instead. :woot:

Has anyone gotten the Art and Making of Hannibal book that just came out?

So excited... this season has so much potential.

Has anyone gotten the Art and Making of Hannibal book that just came out?

Yessir. My girlfriend got it for her birthday and I thumbed through it. Some great stuff in it. Definitely worth picking up for fans of the show.

http://tattle-crime.com/wp/?p=423

Great interview with Fuller. Says Lee Pace was his first choice to play Dolarhyde but couldn't due to scheduling.:cmad:
At least they got his boyfriend instead. :woot:

is Lee Pace openly gay? Because Ian McKellen apparently referred to him as an openly gay actor while promoting The Hobbit. Or did McKellen accidentally out Pace? And are Pace and Armitage actually a "thing"? I feel out of the loop.

^I have no idea wtf is going on there. Though, I think Pace/Armitage is just a tumblr thing. Anyway...

tumblr_noqfc9C3y01rzlwrxo1_540.gif

tumblr_noqfc9C3y01rzlwrxo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_noqfc9C3y01rzlwrxo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_noqfc9C3y01rzlwrxo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_noqfc9C3y01rzlwrxo5_r1_540.gif

:atp:

is Lee Pace openly gay? Because Ian McKellen apparently referred to him as an openly gay actor while promoting The Hobbit. Or did McKellen accidentally out Pace? And are Pace and Armitage actually a "thing"? I feel out of the loop.

Openly? no. Mckellen just sort of confirmed it. As for Armitage and Pace, it's been rumored for awhile. They do seem to enjoy each others company and have been photographed together a lot. Anyone who follows either of the actors would know this, it's not just some tumblr thing.
I just thought it was conveniently funny that Armitage is the one who took the role Fuller planned for Pace.

So, reading all of this info correctly....

Abigail's the only one who died in the finale. Again. Poor girl can't catch a break. :o

I wasn't expecting Alana to survive at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"