Dr. Lecter Invites you to Dinner. The ''Hannibal'' Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such a good song! Not my usual cup of tea but I really dig it.

I love everything in Italy and Ray Liotta eating his own brain, the rest, not so much.

The Italy part of the film was definitely awesome.

I like the Mason and Quantico stuff too. It really is underrated as a movie but honestly, it's not like the book was this amazing piece of fiction like it's predecessors.

I do quite enjoy the film I agree it's underrated. But I still obviously prefer silence over it and also red dragon. Loveeee red dragon.

It's probably my favorite film of the series. The look and feel of it was amazing as you usually get from Ridley Scott, Hans Zimmer's score, the references to Dante's Inferno and Italian history, and of course Gary Oldman as Mason Verger was probably the most entertaining of the series antagonists. Every scene he was in, every line of dialogue he spoke was either hilarious or stomach churning.

I'd say that Silence is the true masterpiece of the trilogy, and I do love all three, but Hannibal had everything going for it to make it my personal preference.

I wonder what Thomas Harris thinks about the show.

Does he? I thought he stopped giving interviews a long time ago. Or does he have a blog or something?

According to Bryan Fuller and Martha De Laurentiis (whom keeps in regular contact with him) he originally had to be convinced that the series could work as a television series, but is now a very big fan of what they've done.

Ah, I see. Well, that's cool as long as it's not filthy lies.

I think it would be great if the creator of the characters thought the show did well. It's always nice to have the show liked by the public but to have the creator as a fan as well is something else. Kind of reminds me of Alan Moore hating everything Watchmen except Saturday Morning Watchmen. :D

CDtygTwUEAA9VCv.jpg:large

Fast and Furious meets X-Men.

"Will the cannibal be able to out run his fiercest predator, the terrifying Mooseman?"

Not feeling the new posters. I mean, I'm watching regardless, but the S1 and S2 posters were so well done. This is just... eh.

It's less Gothic Horror and more "Hannibal as James Bond" that Fuller mentioned....but I am wondering when we'll see some Red Dragon imagery. I think we'd all love to see Armitage as Dolarhyde.

Not feeling the new posters. I mean, I'm watching regardless, but the S1 and S2 posters were so well done. This is just... eh.

You don't enjoy staring at Hannibals butt?

There's no visible butt there. It's USELESS! :argh::csad:

No butt? I see butt, it's just lacking definition but it's still butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"