• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dream Interpretation Thread: The place to unravel the mind or have your's unravled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
In honor of Inception, and a really odd dream I had, I decided to start a thread dedicated to interpeting the dreams of hypsters. If you have a dream you wish to find some meaning in, post it here and hopefully another person will go Freud on you and ask you some questions/psycho analyze you!

Here is a doozy I had on Friday:

The dream begins where I am at work at Target on my usual cart shift. It's a weekend, and I am coming to the front of the store. All of a sudden, I look up at a cashier register, and I see Doc Rivers (head coach of the Celtics) is a cashier! I wonder why he is there even in the dream, since he is coaching a team still.

I walk away and go to clean a table. I see a piece of garbage, and as I reach down to get it, I see a tattooed up Latino guy (he is never given a name in the dream) who was beginning to leave a package for Doc Rivers. I take the package and he runs away. The package contains a SNES style game cartrage. I go and put it on, and it is instructions for Doc Rivers to throw some basketball games! I report this to my LOD's, and they tell me to go find the Latino guy in a hotel that is connected to the store (in real life, there is no hotel attached to our store).

I go to the hotel, and I can't find him. I give up and head for the hotel room my mom apparently has here. As I am walking to that door, I see the Latino guy walk into the apartment next to mom's! I alert the cops he is there, but the Latino guy escapes. I am now afraid he will try and kill me, so I wait with my mom and the cops in the hotel room.

After a while, I realize that I need to capture the Latino guy so he can review something I made (the thing I made is never specified), and that if he reviews it, all this madness will end. So, I draw him out by leaving. He comes to kill me, but I capture him. I force him into agreeing to review the thing for me. I woke up as he agreed to by force.

Anyone want to take a swing?

I had the weirdest dream last night that Shemp from the 3 stooges was being chased across the rooftops of sky scrapers by the T-rex from Jurassic Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"