Son of Dream Team League (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then I'll go ahead and put the battle thread up soon.

Well, then I'll go ahead and put the battle thread up soon.

Battle thread is up. If you need links on a character, just ask your opponent for one ;)

Hey...watched Inception last night....absolutely amazing film...

5*'s easily....I would highly recommend watching it...

I am really curious about that movie. I'm planning on seeing it this weekend if my wife and I can find time. Our anniversary was yesterday but we haven't been able to do anything, so that'd be a good date movie for us. Either that or Dispicable Me, but we'd rather watch that one with the kids.

Haven't seen Despicable Me, but I'd definitely pick Inception over it. A good sci-fi crime thriller, and I loves me some crime thrillers.

Inception was good. I went to it last night with our despicable commish, the ever scary Scot - Keyser Soze, and Mad Rhapsody. It was an excellent mind **** of a movie. :up:

Saw Inception a few nights ago. Good flick. Wonder if it holds up as well on a second viewing though.

I'll be gone till Tuesday by the way. Bit of a holiday. I guess that makes Nightwing the automatic winner of our match.

Saw Inception a few nights ago. Good flick. Wonder if it holds up as well on a second viewing though.

I'll be gone till Tuesday by the way. Bit of a holiday. I guess that makes Nightwing the automatic winner of our match.

In the interests of fairness (and because im totally swamped this week) I wont be putting a write up up...

I've been busy and kinda forgot about the DTL. I'm hoping to get my last regular season write up done but we'll see.

For about a week after getting back, I just had no energy to write anything. And since no one seems to be in any rush, I hadn't been either. I was surprised though. No one has posted any battles.

I'm honestly to a point where I'm eager for the season to finish. I have too many things going on so that every day I finish 3 projects and leave 6 unattended. And I hate to say it but my interest in the DTL has also dropped due to the other things all drawing higher interest from me (certain books to read, books to write, fantasy football, hosting the next survivor, etc.) Add the fact that of my projects the DTL is my least favorite, and that it takes a lot of time to really devote to the writing/debating/voting aspect... it's just kind of a killer for me. I'm trying to see it to the end since it's so close but it's hard. I honestly WANT to quit, but I hate quitting things, especially when I'm doing as well as I am. I'll at least see through to the end of the season, but I won't be back next time if there is one. I just have to cut things and this would be the most ideal one.

Ok, no more delays. Week 10 writeups are due Friday evening. Then we'll finish up the last two weeks of playoffs and close out the season.

I'm having some internet issues right now, so I might have to forfeit this week. I'll know for sure tomorrow and let ya'll know. This is the last week and I'm not playoff bound, so it's ok.

My internet provider was giving such **** (read, almost no speed), that i had a hard time getting anything done.

Now that I've switched to cable (and wished I had done so a long time ago seeing these speeds), I'll see if I can get up a battle after my fantasy football draft today.

And if we open debates on monday, that'll actually put us back on a normal weekly schedule. :p

My internet provider was giving such **** (read, almost no speed), that i had a hard time getting anything done.

Now that I've switched to cable (and wished I had done so a long time ago seeing these speeds), I'll see if I can get up a battle after my fantasy football draft today.

And if we open debates on monday, that'll actually put us back on a normal weekly schedule. :p
So how about we just wrap it up? :p

Wieg, honestly, why are you still trying? The game's been played.

Are you kidding? This season has been a massive success.

We got AnnoyingSilence to leave the Hype. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"