Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dry:

"I'm right here." :cmad:
"Oh believe me. I know. Your body odor gives you away. First step in ninja training? Shower... at least monthly man. Christ you smell like feet."

"Stop em when they lie. You're so far in the closet, you're finding christmas presents!"

Matt falls over on the floor and drools on the carpet.

"Hey nice lady, stop with the hurting."
*Bust out in laughter at that.* :o

"..."

"Just get me a double expresso. And make sure to keep it out of reach of Sonic, over there."

"Expresso!"

Matt yells from the floor.

"Fuel...must have....fuel...only thing.....to stop......Shatner talk."

I look at some guy twitshing and spasming out of caffine withdrawls in front of me.

I realy hate coffee shops.

"Expresso!"

Matt yells from the floor.

"Fuel...must have....fuel...only thing.....to stop......Shatner talk."

:csad:

"It's times like this that make me wish the Starbuck's on 5th didn't burn down after that rabid asylum patient thought he was the Human Torch."

"..."

"Just get me a double expresso. And make sure to keep it out of reach of Sonic, over there."
*Pours him a double espresso and silently wonders why everyone puts an x in it.*

*Carries it over to Bruce's table, trips and accidentally pours it on Bruce's head.*

"Whoops! My bad"

"..."

A demanding gay..who know

*raises eyebrows at Rob and smiles*

Double expresso for the smartie in the corner.

*hops on the coffee bar stool and waits*

"It's times like this that make me wish the Starbuck's on 5th didn't burn down after that rabid asylum patient thought he was the Human Torch."

"Ahh, you know about my handy work. Good times."

*Glances at Twy*

"...could it be? Nah... well maybe... Master Chief?"

*le sigh*

Poor MC...

*looks up at the embossed tin ceiling*

He never got over that fire obsession.

A demanding gay..who know

*raises eyebrows at Rob and smiles*

Double expresso for the smartie in the corner.

*hops on the coffee bar stool and waits*
"Another one? He can't drink the one I gave him? Jeez... Some people"

*Pours another drink*

"Another one? He can't drink the one I gave him? Jeez... Some people"

*Pours another drink*

*wet and covered in expresso*

"'Jeez... Some people'. I wonder how many customers get treated like this at Dunkin' Donuts..."

*wet and covered in expresso*

"'Jeez... Some people'. I wonder how many customers get treated like this at Dunkin' Donuts..."
"Admit it. You come here for the personality. At least we're people, not robotic sales clerks like those uppity chain coffee places."

"Admit it. You come here for the personality. At least we're people, not robotic sales clerks like those uppity chain coffee places."

"Well... they're people. I'm still wondering about you."

"Nobody here's listening to me, are they?"

Yeah, but I'll admit; it's kinda fun winding up those college aged boys that work there.

"Nobody here's listening to me, are they?"

"That means you're a ghost....."

Matt stands up with a shocked look on his face.

"I can see dead people ahhhh!!!!! I'm gonna get the Ghostbusters."

Matt runs out the coffee shop and into the night.

"That means you're a ghost....."

Matt stands up with a shocked look on his face.

"I can see dead people ahhhh!!!!! I'm gonna get the Ghostbusters."

Matt runs out the coffee shop and into the night.

"....?"

*smiles*

Sorry honey, we get a little carried away. Let me guess, Coffee, black?

Oh ****. A cute girl is talking to you. Say something to impress her!

".....bannana hammock."

....smooth.

"Howdy Johnny, football season's fast approaching, think your Gators have what it takes to 'peat?"

"Well, i'm bias, so of course I think they have what it takes. Will they though? I don't think they'll make it back to the title game, though I do see them getting a BCS bid. SEC's just too damn tough, and with teams like USC playing in chump conferences I doubt they'll get the votes." :(

"Now, on a different note...what the hell do I have to do to get a drink around here?" :cmad:

"Better question. What the hell do you have to do to get a drink around here, and not on one's head?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"