[E3 2006] The Sony Conference

TheCardPlayer said:
Goodbye Boomrang. Hello Dualshock 3!

Is it me or that controller is a 360 controller rip-off?
Don't be a dumbass. The Dualshock was around before the XBox was a tickle in the proverbial MS sack.

They could just show the MGS4 trailer.

Seriously. They could. Even just a portion of it. Please. :(.

hey yo its sean said:
Don't be a dumbass. The Dualshock was around before the XBox was a tickle in the proverbial MS sack.
They ripped off the Logo on the middle of the controller to be used with their online service.

You're the dumbass.

OMG RESISTANCE FALL OF MAN IS GOING TO BE A****ING MAZING!

Tell me that was not sweet! And everyone doubted that game!

TheCardPlayer said:
They ripped off the Logo on the middle of the controller to be used with their online service.

You're the dumbass.
Oh no, thars logo in middle. Total rip-off.

**** off, go home.

I Splooged My Pants With Resistance Fall Of Man! Some One Get Me A God Damn Towel!

ps3-02.jpg

I want to have sex with it.

Dude if anything the 360 controller is a rip off of the PS2, the size is exactly the same and the button lay out and everything is the same except for the analog and the d-pad being moved.

BOOM I love your avatar, man if thats what you act when you are drunk you would be amazing to get drunk with lol. No pun intended I'm just saying you seem like the party kind lol.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
BOOM I love your avatar, man if thats what you act when you are drunk you would be amazing to get drunk with lol. No pun intended I'm just saying you seem like the party kind lol.
Gracias, sir.

I admit, it was hard to part with the "Beer-Drinking Yoda" avatar, but this one was too good to pass up :up:.

Calm down everyone. Naughty Dog, Ninja Theory, Insomniac, and the Eight Days developer all have very good showing imo.

Boom said:
Gracias, sir.

I admit, it was hard to part with the "Beer-Drinking Yoda" avatar, but this one was too good to pass up :up:.

LMAO I like the Kermit the frog or when he's drunk KRAMMIT D FOG

SlayerPaTjE said:
i hope so
or else its gonna get pretty expensive with xbox live
If it's got Live's functionality but without a price tag, MS is screwed out of their best asset.

So what was everyone's thoughts on Resistance? I thought it was amazing and I would totally have sex with it lol the story is unique and the game looks immersive as hell. The aliens are brutal and they ripped off so many heads to your friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"