Transformers Easter Eggs, Etc...

Hotwire

Dealin' W/ Demons
Reaction score
Anyone here found any cool easter eggs on the DVD, yet? Or maybe a little quirk in the film, now that we can pause it in High-Def? Post them here. Me, I haven't found anything yet.

Both the 1 Disc & 2 Disc has the Iron Man trailer that was released a while ago hidden on the DVDs.

here's what i posted in the dvd thread:

Anyone know an alternate way to access the easter eggs on disc one?

I found the Iron Man trailer, the TF teaser and an "Autobots Roll Out" promo by fast forwarding thru the credits. So far, this is the only way to access them. I was wondering if anyone found a way to get to these through the menu.

Just found these on the second disk. All are at the left where it says "main menu"

-on our world section keep scrolling down and left and you'll find... BAYBOT!!!

-On their war section scroll left un til the sign appears. "Cut scene: Bay's cameo"

-On more than meets the eye section scroll up until the sign appears... "casting Mojo"

Just found these on the second disk. All are at the left where it says "main menu"

-On their war section scroll left un til the sign appears. "Cut scene: Bay's cameo"

-On more than meets the eye section scroll up until the sign appears... "casting Mojo"

I'll have to remember those when I get the DVD.

I did find some easter eggs on the Sector 7 site, one including video with dinobots that are cardboard. It's quite hilarious! Enter 'decepticon' on the login page.

There's another video with Bumblebee as a VW Bug driving through a parking garage and then transforming and crashing the parking garage.

You have to poke around on the site, I don't remember exactly how I found 'em.

What the f**** is BAYBOT!!!???? :wow:

Bought the 2-disc edition yesterday at Best Buy, but haven't watched it yet --are there deleted scenes and sutff too?

No deleted scenes but some cut stuff is shown in the documentaries.

These are what I found on Disk 2
DVD Credits
-Main Menu
-Highlight setup
-Press left

Bay Bot
-Our World
-Highlight "I fight giant robots"
-Press down

Deleted Scene - Bay Cameo
-Their world
-Highlight "Inside the allspark"
-Press left

Casting Mojo
-More than meets the eye
-Highlight Script to sand
-Press up

Deleted Scene - Woman in Dress
-More than meets the eye - trailers
-Highlight trailer 4
-Press right

one more
On the main title menu, there are the DVD credits. you find em the same way you find the others.

What the f**** is BAYBOT!!!???? :wow:
It's a little eater egg of Alternator Ravage with a Robot Chicken style Michael Bay head in it's place done in a classic TF commercial, pretty funny I actually found it by accident.

For those of you wondering, the Iron Man trailer, teaser trailer for TF, and one other thing that escapes me is on the first disk of the two disk edition, right after the credits.

I just saw the woman in dress clip, it's just a hot broad with her dress being pulled away in a deleted scene.

That Robin Williams quote comes to mind:

“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”

So what's the password to the Sector Seven site? Decepticon doesn't work, it just blinks a few times and then says login failed, retinal scan required.

Awesome, I have to check these out when I get a chance!

whats the actress's name who plays "Woman in Dress"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"