Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Easter-Eggs thread

That looked like a Marvel Legends Black Widow figure. It didn't look like a movie one based on Scarlett.
There BETTER be a 6" BW figure with the Winter Soldier figures. :cmad:

There BETTER be a 6" BW figure with the Winter Soldier figures. :cmad:

There absolutely will:

IMG_5751-620x.jpg

Doesn't look too bad. I'm sure some crafty individuals will be able to customize it into an Avengers version too.

Maria Hill showing up was an obvious one. The Spider Man line, references to the Hulk, CA, and IM 3 through Extremis. There might have been a Quicksilver EE, but I', not sure if that was the intent. The SSS, Dr. Erskine, JIM, Project PEGASUS, the Chitauri, too many to count.
Little help here. EE? JIM?

centipede extremis = mix of supersoldier serum + alien metal + radiation

I'm sure it won't be hard for Nat to go back to spying with her action figure and face plastered everywhere.:doh:

I don't think her identity was ever *that* secret. She was basically female James Bond, most people she would deal with knew her, at least by reputation.

Hill says "...any idea who "________" was planning on selling it to?" in reference to the Chitauri neural link.

sounds like "Longshot" or "Loneshot"

Anyone know what she said?

Hill says "...any idea who "________" was planning on selling it to?" in reference to the Chitauri neural link.

sounds like "Longshot" or "Loneshot"

Anyone know what she said?

"Vanchat."

It's an inside joke. Vanchat Tancharoen is Maurissa Tancharoen's dad.

For today's episode,

The usual shoe-in references to the movies like Chitauri

Samuel L. Jackson

Here is an easter egg: The little flying drone things that Fitz employs are named after the 7 dwarves. We saw Sleepy and Sneezy in this episode.

Here is an easter egg: The little flying drone things that Fitz employs are named after the 7 dwarves. We saw Sleepy and Sneezy in this episode.

mmmmmm... little people

Antman !!! :o

Also, references to WWII-era HYDRA and CATFA. The 084 artifact was a HYDRA weapon from WWII. Like many Nazis, a lot of HYDRA agents apparently fled to South America after the war.

More importantly, references to *post* WWII Hydra. This is the first official confirmation that Hydra didn't vanish off the face of the planet after Cap took out the Red Skull.

More importantly, references to *post* WWII Hydra. This is the first official confirmation that Hydra didn't vanish off the face of the planet after Cap took out the Red Skull.

So who took over, Baron Wolfgang von Strucker, Zemo or Madame Hydra ?

If I had to make a wild guess, Strucker. He strikes me as more the type they'd use as a TV series villain.

From what I've seen so far:
Coulson is Vision
Skye is Scarlet Witch
The manly agent SHEILD guy is Quicksilver
The Two nerdy scientist people are WASP and ANT MAN
I believe Coulson actually died in or around the time of the first Thor movie which would explain his being there. Vision would tie into Iron Man and Vision and Ant Man, and Thor and Dr Strange would commence

Coulson is Vision
Skye is Scarlet Witch
I believe Coulson actually died in or around the time of the first Thor movie which would explain his being there. Vision would tie into Iron Man and Vision and Ant Man, and Thor and Dr Strange would commence

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are in Age of Ultron.

Ant Man has a movie coming up soon. Wasp will probably be in that movie.

:o

If I had to make a wild guess, Strucker. He strikes me as more the type they'd use as a TV series villain.

Strucker is a great possibility. But I'd love to see Zemo with that purply-pink mask Adhesive-X-ed to his face. :woot:

Any one else caught the nod to the opening scene of Serenity? That shot when Agent Grant Ward drove the staff into the ground knocking anyone else out that was above a certain height. Just like the Dr did in Serenity when he was rescuing River

Coulson is Vision
Skye is Scarlet Witch

Don't forget that the black doctor in the first episode played by Ron Glass is Bill Foster/ Black Goliath. :cwink:

S.H.I.E.L.D. dispatch calls the plane while the Level 7 crew are tied up and calls the plane, "Shield 616".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"