Supergirl Episode 3.13 "Both Sides Now" (SPOILERS)

LMAO........you should see some of the stuff my autocorrect sends....:woot:

I really should check it but I always type really fast and hit submit lol

You’ll have to share some as they happen :woot:

Last edited:
I've heard that as well, my hope is that she is coming back to say good-bye....
Well I certainly don't want or expect her to stay - Floriana asked to leave for a reason after all, and I highly doubt that reason changed so soon. But I also hope she's coming back for some other reason than to say goodbye, because they spent a whole damn episode breaking up - I'm fairly certain more than enough "goodbyes" were said, lol.

Well I certainly don't want or expect her to stay - Floriana asked to leave for a reason after all, and I highly doubt that reason changed so soon. But I also hope she's coming back for some other reason than to say goodbye, because they spent a whole damn episode breaking up - I'm fairly certain more than enough "goodbyes" were said, lol.

Well, it might have been for greener pastures and when those pastures didn't appear....well.

I really should check it but I always type really fast and hit submit lol

You’ll have to share some as they happen :woot:

Some I can share, and some I can't.

I was on my way to a teacher's luncheon and there was an accident on the highway, so I texted my principal using voice. I didn't read it before I hit send...

I wanted to say, there is an accident on I10, several teachers will probably be late for the luncheon...it looks pretty bad.

It came out as, There is an accident on 10 several blacks probably bunch of bad driving.

LMAO....

Have no clue what I said that would come out to that.... :csad:

Well, it might have been for greener pastures and when those pastures didn't appear....well.
It's only been a few months! Give the pastures time to grow! :oldrazz:

Some I can share, and some I can't.

I was on my way to a teacher's luncheon and there was an accident on the highway, so I texted my principal using voice. I didn't read it before I hit send...

I wanted to say, there is an accident on I10, several teachers will probably be late for the luncheon...it looks pretty bad.

It came out as, There is an accident on 10 several blacks probably bunch of bad driving.

LMAO....

Have no clue what I said that would come out to that.... :csad:

:funny:

Yes she was, Pilot Episode...so much so, that people weren't sure if Alex was a good guy or a bad guy.

I agree... I was trying to forget that. :)

Anyways, Season One... I don't think Alex was condescending after that pilot (I have a feeling they changed some bits after it)... Not completely sure of Kara yes, because she herself was growing into her role.

I have kind of liked the non-Maggie bits we got in early S2 and whatever of the sisters we got in S3 except when they were talking about Sanvers.

Anyways.. it appears that everyone is pretty much agreed that Alex should have been worried about Kara--it'd have made most sense and pointing towards Maggie was just weird and questionable writing.

So... I will stop my argument... And really hope that if Maggie comes back even for an episode, it will be with another girlfriend in her arms... So, that Alex will never mention Maggie ever again.

Gah! As I have mentioned elsewhere, I have never disliked a character as much as I have hated Maggie since episode 11 (the cupcake episode?) of last season. The writers just write Alex weirdly to force the romance and then make Maggie out to be some great love interest while she has been one of the least trustworthy people around. Manipulative, aggressive and not respectful of the sibling relationship. Or anything or anyone Alex cares for for that matter including Winn.

I prefer Alex reasonable, and a strong support for Kara, and a kick ass Agent/scientist. Which she is most of the time when Maggie is not around.

And.. I agree with Brierrose. In fact, I see it in my head that way. That Alex was actually keeping from Kara how much her being beaten up by Reign had affected her. I am not too sure if they will actually show it though.

Last edited:
I agree... I was trying to forget that. :)

Anyways, Season One... I don't think Alex was condescending after that pilot (I have a feeling they changed some bits after it)... Not completely sure of Kara yes, because she herself was growing into her role.

I have kind of liked the non-Maggie bits we got in early S2 and whatever of the sisters we got in S3 except when they were talking about Sanvers.

Anyways.. it appears that everyone is pretty much agreed that Alex should have been worried about Kara--it'd have made most sense and pointing towards Maggie was just weird and questionable writing.

So... I will stop my argument... And really hope that if Maggie comes back even for an episode, it will be with another girlfriend in her arms... So, that Alex will never mention Maggie ever again.

Gah! As I have mentioned elsewhere, I have never disliked a character as much as I have hated Maggie since episode 11 (the cupcake episode?) of last season. The writers just write Alex weirdly to force the romance and then make Maggie out to be some great love interest while she has been one of the least trustworthy people around. Manipulative, aggressive and not respectful of the sibling relationship. Or anything or anyone Alex cares for for that matter including Winn.

I prefer Alex reasonable, and a strong support for Kara, and a kick ass Agent/scientist. Which she is most of the time when Maggie is not around.

And.. I agree with Brierrose. In fact, I see it in my head that way. That Alex was actually keeping from Kara how much her being beaten up by Reign had affected her. I am not too sure if they will actually show it though.

I haven't liked Maggie since..............the Alien fight club. :/ I knew then she wasn't right for Alex.

As far as Alex keeping how much Reign's beat down scared her.....I WISH THAT WAS THE DIRECTION they had gone, but alas we got Maggie emo again.

I haven't liked Maggie since..............the Alien fight club. :/ I knew then she wasn't right for Alex.

As far as Alex keeping how much Reign's beat down scared her.....I WISH THAT WAS THE DIRECTION they had gone, but alas we got Maggie emo again.

You know Kelly, the way your dog Armstrong behaved is also very similar to the way Alex behaved this entire episode, especially at the start with how trigger happy she was--which is out of character for a field commander unless you consider it as PTSD with Kara standing so close to another Worldkiller (after getting nearly killed by one).

I still can't believe how tone deaf the writers were with respect to her reasons. At times, and in instances like these, it feels as if the show runners, writers and actors are all going for something different.

You know Kelly, the way your dog Armstrong behaved is also very similar to the way Alex behaved this entire episode, especially at the start with how trigger happy she was--which is out of character for a field commander unless you consider it as PTSD with Kara standing so close to another Worldkiller (after getting nearly killed by one).

I still can't believe how tone deaf the writers were with respect to her reasons. At times, and in instances like these, it feels as if the show runners, writers and actors are all going for something different.

I totally see it as PTSD, and Kara probably has it as well.....not at the extent as those soldiers out in the actual field of battle on a daily basis.

Kara definitely has a degree of PTSD, we saw it in S3E2 Triggers. She only saw Mon-El in the final panic attack and she was projecting her experience in a pod and horrified she’d done that to him. She told Alex how horrible it was being forced to relive the scariest moment of her life. She told Winn about the quiet of space and wondering if she’d ever see anybody again. I believe I’ve said it before but I think Kara always having the TV on in her loft when she’s alone even if she’s not watching it is because she doesn’t like quiet. It may not have been intentional but now we know why Kara does that.

Kara definitely has a degree of PTSD, we saw it in S3E2 Triggers. She only saw Mon-El in the final panic attack and she was projecting her experience in a pod and horrified she’d done that to him. She told Alex how horrible it was being forced to relive the scariest moment of her life. She told Winn about the quiet of space and wondering if she’d ever see anybody again. I believe I’ve said it before but I think Kara always having the TV on in her loft when she’s alone even if she’s not watching it is because she doesn’t like quiet. It may not have been intentional but now we know why Kara does that.

Very true....

Yes... And she can't even go to a therapist (unless she goes to Dr. Harris in Lucifer).

Outside the Mon-El being in love with Kara stuff and Alex making matters worse, this was a pretty entertaining episode. The Lisa Loeb part cracked me up.

Outside the Mon-El being in love with Kara stuff and Alex making matters worse, this was a pretty entertaining episode. The Lisa Loeb part cracked me up.

That made me laugh as well, it was so understated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"