Why won't they come here... :(

:D

grey_jeanie said:
They're talking about it in the Xtra Section

Why won't they come here... :(

:D
I am

What the hell is this crap they're singing? What a load of rubbish

wouldnt you guys rather watch kate thornton kiss cat deeley on the other channel than watch this crap?

grey_jeanie said:
The point is to listen and laugh
Good God. What is this that's on now?

To think my parents pay a TV licence to watch this.

*sigh*

No it's my annual cheese fest. It cracks me up every year

_BB_ said:
wouldnt you guys rather watch kate thornton kiss cat deeley on the other channel than watch this crap?
................what?:up:
BBC2?

_BB_ said:
:(

I missed that?

_BB_ said:
It's not crap.

On ITV they showed a mini X3 promo.

On BBC they have the Eurovision

*keeps ITV on*

SCOTT&JEAN said:
It's not crap.

compared to ozzy osbourne going crazy, hearing prince william swearing on tv and seeing kate thornton pledge that she will kiss cat deeley in her dressing room later on it is....:o

_BB_ said:
compared to ozzy osbourne going crazy, hearing prince william swearing on tv and seeing kate thornton pledge that she will kiss cat deeley in her dressing room later on it is....:o
and that X3 spot ;)

grey_jeanie said:
I love these interlude videos. They're so random.
Yeah they show some of the most famous, historal and beautifull places from Greece and some other countries, but mostly Greece.

_BB_ said:
I've never seen those.

SCOTT&JEAN said:
I've never seen those.

Its all on one show, The Princes Trust 30th Birthday Live on ITV. Its a charity that helps young people in britain. They get a bunch of celebrities to answer the phones, do a load of spoofs of old tv shows and get people like Ozzy Osbourne and the Bee-gees this year to come in and sing.

Plus theres an ongoing interview all night with princes charles, william and harry.

Much better than eurovision because this is actual entertainment that isnt considered to be a complete joke :o

LMAO, Roger Moore, Richard E Grant and Chico are doing Blind date :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"