Eurovision Song Contest 2006

grey_jeanie said:
I agree apart from thr David Tennant part. I have to say he hasn't quite convinced me yet, maily because I think his role has been riden differently to last series. But he's GORGEOUS so I forgive him :)

ha, yes, he is very good looking ;)

And he's got this (put on) British excentricity, and I suppose Scottish charm in real life.

Love it!

..people say i look like tennant....

ANYWAY GO FINLAND!!!

gildea said:
..people say i look like tennant....

ANYWAY GO FINLAND!!!

A Weegie! w00t.

So yeah, Lithuania is the ****.

Hahhaa! In your face Sweden!

Next year every country is sending a metal band. :p

Finland sucked, i love metal and all but they were way too soft, but at least they did it in true eurovision style, crazy f'ing suits.

I totally Loved Icelands entry, it was sooo hard to watch, and afterwards i had to rinse my eyes with bleach so they would never look apon anything so ridiculous ever again but it was cool. specially when those blokes jumped through the paper, and later when they ripped off their pants and tried to do the "spinkler" dance whilst holding one leg.... Pity they got booed so much.....

Seriously i think bosnia herzagovin(sp?) should have one, they were at least decent.

Turkey had this crazy chick singer who looked like gwen stephani in about 30 years if she got really bad tats and smoked a pack of cigars a day and forgot how to sing. - well done turkey.

And the "we are the winner's song" what the hell were they thinking? although i did like the bit with the electric violin and the fat man trying to breakdance but accidentally mixing it up with an impersonation of a chicken doging bullets matrix style.

I totally loved the main theme of this year, which was of course, girls without pants, i thought it was a tasteful reminder of how hard some european coountries have it, that their sexiest women can only afford sexy undergarments but nothing to keep them warm . it was awesome.

I can't wait till next year. Eurovision Rocks!....halleluiah!

That was probably the most deserving eurovision victory ever.

Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"