Everyday things that annoy you.

I don't mind the cheery people at work, it's the people that ***** about everything that drive me crazy. Things don't always work they way they are supposed to, deal with it.

People who walk slowly across the street. Make an effort.

People who walk diagonally across the street. It just makes the time you're in the street longer. Use the sidewalk.

Country music.

Strangers that talk to me at the bar when my attention is obviously on something else.

When you say something funny, and people laugh, then someone else says something to "add" to the joke, and it's not funny, and kills all the laughter.

People who gossip and talk about people behind their backs.

When I'm listening to my Ipod and someone tries to start a conversation with me, then get annoyed because I don't want to pay attention to them. Guess what, I'm listening to my Ipod because I DON'T want to listen to you. I.P.O.D - I Pretty Obviously Donotcarewhatyouhavetosay :)

I work with someone who has used the line "what did you bring me for lunch" or "what are you buying me for lunch" everyday for the last 7 years. I guess he thinks he's being cute or clever. It's kind of like when people say "Cold/Hot enough for you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"