Everyday things that annoy you.

Big fat rednecks that buy a gallon of camp fuel for their meth labs.

You have some interesting men in your life Casey

I wouldn't say they're in my life. Sometimes it's someone I just met, but he gives me the whole "sales pitch" like he's a new car or something. :huh:

Speaking of weird strange men, it annoys me when guys are obviously searching for something to compliment a girl on and say random things like "Hey, that's a cute coat" in order to drag out the small talk :down

This 'stereotype' also holds true in massachuesetts. i just wonder how these people arent just driving into walls and killing themsleves.

i just really don't get it... for how smart they are with electronics, cars are like greek to them...

which is funny cuz all the mech robots in Japanese comics and cartoons.... if they were real... we would all be dead

every Wednesday when i go to the Santa Monica promenade to go to the comic store... young people with little cards of questions on them (trying to recruit for religious beliefs) always come up to me, and try to guilt me by not wanting to see the card.... they get you the first time, but when im there every week it gets VERY annoying... i see one running up to me.. and i just put out the hand and use evasive maneuvers

people who talk on those cell phones that sound like walkie-talkies and you can hear their conversations.

people who stare when I'm waiting in line anyplace, bus stop, restaurant, the mall, etc. (I know I'm cute but enough already) :)

People who are content with their stupidity. At my job, when a customer at work wants to use a photo machine, and I try to show them how to use it, they get all snippy and say "Oh I don't know how to use that digital stuff, you do it for me!"

That, and people who try to buy stuff at my counter while talking on their cell phone. Incredibly ****ing rude.

my dog most of the time but i still love her but she can be really irritating :cmad:

when people chew with their mouths open...especially when they're eating an apple. Or when someone takes a big gulp of their drink...usually a soda...and make that "ahhh*burp*ahhhh" sound...i friggin' hate that.

This 'stereotype' also holds true in massachuesetts. i just wonder how these people arent just driving into walls and killing themsleves.

That's not an asian thing. Every driver in Massachusetts sucks. The only thing that protects us is the gridlock.

People who are unsanitary.
People who are overly sanitary. They wash everything, use gallons of hand sanitizer, and teach their kids to never touch anything that someone else touched. I mean, come on, if your body is never exposed to any germs, how to you expect your immune system to get any practice?

i just really don't get it... for how smart they are with electronics, cars are like greek to them...

which is funny cuz all the mech robots in Japanese comics and cartoons.... if they were real... we would all be dead
You should see them try to write checks. I was working in Guam and had a Phillipino woman who just could not write a check for $9.95. She kept writing 9.99999.9555 and other weird numbers. I finally took the check book from her, wrote it myself, and gave it back for her to sign. Which she printed. I gave up.

every Wednesday when i go to the Santa Monica promenade to go to the comic store... young people with little cards of questions on them (trying to recruit for religious beliefs) always come up to me, and try to guilt me by not wanting to see the card.... they get you the first time, but when im there every week it gets VERY annoying... i see one running up to me.. and i just put out the hand and use evasive maneuvers
Just like football. Gotta use the stiff arm, and the jukes. Also, it helps if you have a lead blocker, so take a friend next time.

People who are overly sanitary. They wash everything, use gallons of hand sanitizer, and teach their kids to never touch anything that someone else touched. I mean, come on, if your body is never exposed to any germs, how to you expect your immune system to get any practice?

Germophobes FTL :down:

when people chew with their mouths open...especially when they're eating an apple. Or when someone takes a big gulp of their drink...usually a soda...and make that "ahhh*burp*ahhhh" sound...i friggin' hate that.

Seconded.

People who insist on being politically correct at innappropriate times or out of work.:cmad: :bh:

Speaking of weird strange men, it annoys me when guys are obviously searching for something to compliment a girl on and say random things like "Hey, that's a cute coat" in order to drag out the small talk :down

Cool, so guys should actually talk **** instead! You heard it guys, next time make fun of her lame coat. :oldrazz: :woot:

why Tooty?:o

Buy me a fedora.

Because it rhymed with fruity, and we used to call him tooty fruity -- his name was Toots.

Nearly Xmas, who knows what Santa will bring, toots :)

Spoilers. Trailers that give away major information that WOULD have been shocking if you hadn't have already seen it on the damn trailer!

Now you've opened up a can of worms.
Okay..here goes...........deep breath...
Paris Hilton, MTV,MTV2, The Box, Fox, legal disclaimers at the bottom of movie posters, Crunk Rap, white americans who say 'Yo! Dawg That's On',
the bastardization of the term 'Alternative Rock', skinny jeans, skinny ties, people who wear skinny jeans and skinny ties, every scumbag suck-the-meat-off-my bones politician who would lie, cheat, steal, bribe, murder, kill, and sell his own kids to gain power (that's all of em by the way), public transport, motorists, pedestrians who walk too slow, The New Statesman, The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Mirror, Heat, Now, Hello, Sian Lloyd, gentrification, elecution lessons, 'Superman Returns'(I own it, I watch it all the time, I hate it), pointless Hollywood re-makes, McDonalds, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Starbucks, BP, Shell, GE, British Gas, an endless stream of commercials every time I LOOK in the general direction of a television, TV experts (if I'm fat, dirty, poor, inconsiderate in bed or I can't get along with my dog, that's my problem not that of television producers), Zach Braff, the Chinese Government, racists, homo-phobics, proffesional homo-sexuals, deep-pan frozen pizza, anything directed by Michael Bay, Keanu Reeves, Robert Mugabe, Manchester United, and the fact that I can't get a girlfriend.

^ Topic covered, close thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"