Exposed - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Brainiac 8 said:
They take alot from the silver age comics. During that time Lex did live in Smallville and knew Clark, he did meet lois, and periodically ventured into Metropolous. So alot of what they do is from the comics.:up: :)

When did I say anything about the comics regarding SV?

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
Maybe I'm complaining when SV is an elseworld's tale. The stuff you have to accept are things crammed in at an earlier age than what Superman fans are used to have seen for Clark/Supes. He's not Superman yet but here he is hanging with Lex, Lois, Perry, and out and about in Metropolis. GAH

Just SV I guess

You are saying that he has to be Superman to hang out with these people, but I was showing that he did hang out with these people at an early age when he wasn't Superman. So its not Smallville only, they are taking from the comics ideas and not making it up themselves.

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
So you ignored the other half of my comments which stated what I liked, how I'm looking forward to Braniac, particular episodes that sound appealing, etc...?

Seems that way.

Just because I'm not a fanboy to the point that I make excuses for the show, doesn't mean I'm not a fan :rolleyes:

I'm not into the filler eps, EXCUSE ME FOR THAT :eek:

and your ignoring the fact that my issue with you isnt your like/dislike for the episodes, it's the pointless comments that are unrelated to the threads which are put there for the sole purpose of trying to stir things up. Unless of course you can explain to me what exactly 'Tom being flabby" (which he clearly isnt) had to do with Aqua or Smallville not being "in Real continuity" (as if such a thing existed) has to do with Exposed??

Your other comment about things being "Filler" dont make any sense either since we havent had a "filler" episode yet this season

I would argue that there isn't really any such thing as a filler episode, almost every episode has something important for Clark to learn from, but I've had that argument before with him.

The Incredible Hulk said:
and your ignoring the fact that my issue with you isnt your like/dislike for the episodes, it's the pointless comments that are unrelated to the threads which are put there for the sole purpose of trying to stir things up. Unless of course you can explain to me what exactly 'Tom being flabby" (which he clearly isnt) had to do with Aqua or Smallville not being "in Real continuity" (as if such a thing existed) has to do with Exposed??

Your other comment about things being "Filler" dont make any sense either since we havent had a "filler" episode yet this season

In Aqua ep you could clearly see he was in shape where as Tom was looking kind of flabby in comparison.

As for the filler comment, the season has started out well and I don't want to see them going back to filler crap. That was the point. DUH

Back on the subject:

The Dukes of Hazzard stuff is just going to be funny and neat to see, an episode to just let JS enjoy himself.:) :up:

Brainiac 8 said:
Back on the subject:

The Dukes of Hazzard stuff is just going to be funny and neat to see, an episode to just let JS enjoy himself.:) :up:

Before he gets knocked off, do you think? :)

New Promo pic from K-site.

exposedposter8ba.jpg

:eek: :supes: :up: :up:

This episode sounds like not much more than an exuse to see Lois wearing skimpy outfits while pole dancing. Needless to say, it should be great. :D:up:

Don't expect her to actually get naked though. You'll have to drudge through a few minutes of the horror of Uwe Boll's "House of the Dead" for that. There are some prices that are just too high to pay, even for Erica Durance. Besides, it's not like you can't do a Google search... ;)

Timstuff said:
This episode sounds like not much more than an exuse to see Lois wearing skimpy outfits while pole dancing. Needless to say, it should be great. :D:up:

Don't expect her to actually get naked though. You'll have to drudge through a few minutes of the horror of Uwe Boll's "House of the Dead" for that. There are some prices that are just too high to pay, even for Erica Durance. Besides, it's not like you can't do a Google search... ;)

lol, This episode is going to be Super.

True. so true. (I have the movie :"House of the Dead" on dvd) So I've already seen her naked. :D

Kal-El 8 said:
She looks Spectacular. I can't wait to see this episode.

You know, even I think she looks hot in that outfit and she ain't exactly my type...

;)

rtn gvzr ßsafgfgfyr

Yeah, Erica at times just doesnt do it for me in terms of looking how I think Lois should look. But it doesnt matter when they put her in outfits like that. I'm gonna have to wear a helmet with a chin guard for this episode.

smallville1.jpg

Ten cyber dollars to the first person who can find this ensemble ^ on-line for me.
I WANT that bathing suit. (The guys can have what's in it, I just want the suit.) :D

smallville8.jpg

But I'll take what's in *that* ^ suit. Mrrrrrow!!! Gosh he looks FINE! Day-um!
(Note to Clark: Chuck the goddamn plaid, will ya?)

smallville7.jpg

Is that REALLY Tom Wopat? Holy sh.....! What the hell happened to him? I have new respect for Schneider now. In a big way!!!

AgentPat said:
smallville1.jpg

Ten cyber dollars to the first person who can find this ensemble ^ on-line for me.
I WANT that bathing suit. (The guys can have what's in it, I just want the suit.) :D
Well Lois's ensemble isn't exactly a bathing suit.. more of a stripper costume. :) But if you want a similar bikini (in fact, I think it may be the same top, it's just a google away:
(triplet tells me that the picture isn't showing up.. so here's the link: http://www.lollipoplingerie.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/LAF02/LA8314.jpg )
LA8314.jpg

smallville8.jpg

Where's my $10? :D

Seriously. I'd need restraints. Big STRONG ones, or I'd be on that like white on rice. ;)

AgentPat said:
smallville8.jpg

You and me both, babe.... :D

AgentPat said:
smallville7.jpg

Is that REALLY Tom Wopat? Holy sh.....! What the hell happened to him? I have new respect for Schneider now. In a big way!!!

Yikes... he's seen some hard living.

:eek:

Well, Tom is eight or nine years older than John. They didn't look so far apart in age back when they were younger, but you can see it now.

GinaRenee said:
Well, Tom is eight or nine years older than John. They didn't look so far apart in age back when they were younger, but you can see it now.
Interesting. Well, that kind of explains it then, I guess. Schneider does look re-heeely good in comparison though. I think a lot of old Dukes' fans are going to be in for a surprise when they see this episode.

Serene, thanks for the link! I did a few searches myself and now I have too many options to choose from LOL. I'm thinking I should order now though 'cause I bet those sites are going to get a run on orders after Exposed airs. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"