Exposed - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Incredible Hulk said:
well he could look worse, he could look like Catherine Bach :eek:
LOL! Does she really look that bad these days?

I'm not sure about now, but on a couple of those Dukes of Hazzard reunion movies, she was in rough shape

She's still pretty bad looking lately. I remember trying to find info on the dukes movie and I came upon her picture.

EDIT: This is what I found on Google

Catherine_Bach_ora.jpg

She doesn't look as bad as all that. She's just not twenty-something anymore. Happens to the best of us. :)

Here's a pretty good picture of the three of them from 2004:

Dukess3f.jpg

Isn't is kind of funny how much complaining there was about season four's use of shirtless Tom, shower scenes, and s.e.x. to sell the series... and yet I'm not hearing a whole lot of complaints about back to back nearly-nekkid Lois eps.

Not that *I'm* complaining... I'm firmly in the Bring It On section of the audience.. I'm just making an observation...

LOL, yeah aren't double standards great? Honestly though, I think part of the issue there was the fact that they were underage then. Now that they are "adults" it a bit different.

triplet said:
You and me both, babe.... :D

Can we make that three please? :D

Is that meant to be a Supergirl outfit that Lois is wearing or is it Wonderwoman?

darkzombiemutt said:
LOL, yeah aren't double standards great? Honestly though, I think part of the issue there was the fact that they were underage then. Now that they are "adults" it a bit different.

I honestly dont remember whether the underage comment came up then. But looking back it would have been a completely valid argument and something to seriously be considered. I dont fall on the side that says that what they did was immoral or anything like that.

I just find it to be an intriguing argument. Of course now that they are over 18 hey all bets are off.

GinaRenee said:
She doesn't look as bad as all that. She's just not twenty-something anymore. Happens to the best of us. :)

Here's a pretty good picture of the three of them from 2004:

Dukess3f.jpg

WOW, Daisy still looks pretty . :eek: I wish she was also in this episode too. Oh well It's still going to be awesome to see The {REAL} Duke Boys reunited .

I can't wait for exposed

(1) Lois Lane undercover as a stripper

(2) The {REAL} Duke Boys reunited .

(3) Clark undercover.

(4) More Lois & Clark Forshadowing.

(5) More Chloe,

and so much more. :supes:

Serene said:
Isn't is kind of funny how much complaining there was about season four's use of shirtless Tom, shower scenes, and s.e.x. to sell the series... and yet I'm not hearing a whole lot of complaints about back to back nearly-nekkid Lois eps.

Funny.... when it's a shirtless tom with a scantily clad girl who isn't Erica Durance, there were tons of complaints.... Now, not so much.

scratchchin.gif

Things that make you wanna say MMMMMmmmmm.....

Serene said:
Not that *I'm* complaining... I'm firmly in the Bring It On section of the audience.. I'm just making an observation...

:D

darkzombiemutt said:

Mmmmm.... While I think you have a point, I'm not sure that has factored into anyone's thinking over on the drooling for guys thread....

;)

Oh, there are still complaints. It's just that you get a little weary after a while when you know no one's going to listen. Trying to get the WB to stop using sex as a selling point is like trying to get Chloe to give up journalism and switch to a major in underwater basket weaving. Not gonna happen.

Also, a lot depends on context. I felt more comfortable with the scene in "Devoted" than the scene in "Unsafe," for instance, because the former was played for laughs, almost as a kind of spy spoof, rather than just being direct titillation for the sake of titillation. Judging by the spoilers, this scene could play out much the same way as "Devoted." We'll have to see.

triplet said:
Funny.... when it's a shirtless tom with a scantily clad girl who isn't Erica Durance, there were tons of complaints.... Now, not so much.)

Of course their isn't as much, Erica is Lois Lane, The woman Clark in the end will become his Wife (in the future) What's their to complain about. She already saw him Naked ("Cursade") now it's his turn to see her real half naked .

I cant wait till they jump it.

Also wonder if they'll play Dixie somewhere in the episode.

They didnt really play the Dukes of Hazzard theme during last night's trailer. I wonder if that Entertainment Tonight Special will air next week.

I thought they would be really pumping that angle, maybe they'll show it on other channels. Do they spend more on advertising during November Sweeps?

This image is just too funny. LOL.

S30J-NO3-SMA2-10-36.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"