Fant4stic: Reborn! - - - - - - Part 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
MWAHAHA! Glorious! Throw each other under the bus! I hope everyone in the production gets involved!

(Why yes, this may be my walk down the path of supervillainy)

Can we consider him blacklisted by Hollywood already?

Everyone involved in this movie at Fox right now:

tumblr_np3jsnlI3i1qm93hpo1_500.gif

I applaud him for not staying quiet, but it will cost him a lot.

And on opening night too. Something tells me the 'Fanfourstic' franchise will be one and done.

Edit: he deleted it? HAHAHAHA

Anyone get a screenshot before it went down?

I don't know what went on truly behind the scenes, but what Trank did just isn't classy. Suck it up and move on, if it's "reality" then accept it and don't blurt it out on Twitter! Especially the day before the movie comes out.

"A year ago I had a fantastic version of this. And it would've recieved great reviews. You’ll probably never see it. That’s reality though."

crybaby-o.gif

Hoooo s***!!!! :funny: :lmao:

Josh Trank is the gift that keeps on giving! :oldrazz:

What a complete mess. Just give it up, Fox. You can keep X-Men, just don't continue to beat the dead horse that is the Fantastic Four.

I don't know what went on truly behind the scenes, but what Trank did just isn't classy. Suck it up and move on, if it's "reality" then accept it and don't blurt it out on Twitter! Especially the day before the movie comes out.

Tranks that type of fat kid who got bullied, grew up, got thin, over confident and became a *****e who thinks his opinion is the only one that matters, sorta becoming his own hollier than thou bully himself and completely shatters whenever hes questioned or critique... hes a sad fragile man..

Shaq's Steel movie got a 12% on RT, and that was horrible.

Truly this entire film was blessed by God. And that God was Kefka.

kefka.gif

Tranks that type of fat kid who got bullied, grew up, got thin, over confident and became a *****e who thinks his opinion is the only one that matters, sorta becoming his own hollier than thou bully himself and completely shatters whenever hes questioned or critique... hes a sad fragile man..

Aye. I sense deep emotional problems within his soul. Like, no joke...or real, for real. He can't handle the pressure. :csad:

Aye. I sense deep emotional problems within his soul. Like, no joke...or real, for real. He can't handle the pressure. :csad:

No he really cant.. i think hes a very angry man and has his own makings of a supervillain himself.

Hes like that friend you let sleep on the couch for a week, stays 3 months, hookups with random people in your bed, trashes your apartment has the nerve to ask you when your buying groceries because hes hungry, and when you tell him to buy his own dang food he gets angry and storms off slamming every door behind him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"