• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fantastic Four: 3...Greenlit!

So Jon Favreau & Louis Leterrier are morons for listening to the fans and people on the web regarding the Iron Man film before filming, during filming, and in post production? It's not just a few fans the Fantastic Four franchise on film had excessive negativity across the board. I was tired of defending the last film.

So Jon Favreau & Louis Leterrier are morons for listening to the fans and people on the web regarding the Iron Man film before filming, during filming, and in post production? It's not just a few fans the Fantastic Four franchise on film had excessive negativity across the board. I was tired of defending the last film.
No i don't mean film people.

I mean the normal people. the general public. who are listening to sites like rotten tomatoes.

not having a brain.

if your a fan your a fan no matter what.

You can't help it when you hear everyone else says something is horrible, it sucks, it's awful, skip it, etc...Yeah when you're a fan you're a fan but the fans don't make up much of the box office itself...but they can spread the word quite effectively.

You can't help it when you hear everyone else says something is horrible, it sucks, it's awful, skip it, etc...Yeah when you're a fan you're a fan but the fans don't make up much of the box office itself...but they can spread the word quite effectively.
yes but everyone has their own opinons and different tastes in movies.

Do you share the same views with your friends on all movies?

I'm sure their are movies they like and you don't and vice versa.

You know, I'm not surprised because of the combination of the disappointing box office and both films being mediocre at best, it's still a sad day whether you're a DC or Marvel fan - these films need to keep being successful so we can get more - let's just hope the new Marvel (Iron Man and TIH look really good) has their act together now - meaning their first priority is hiring great people BEHIND the camera as well as getting the most important thing right - the script and tone of the film.

I'm so happy with what Marvel studios is doing with Edgar Wright, Louis Leterrier, Jon Favreau, Matthew Vaughn, etc...They also don't seem to be rushing anything and they're casting is awesome.

Oh Darn it!! :cmad:
I know the Fantastic Four movies are bad and could be sooo much better but they're a guilty pleasure for me :O
I keep rooting for it even though I shouldn't and I was hoping they'd make just one more cause I wanted to see lil' Franklin in the movies and this is a superhero franchise that can ONLY get better.

The WORSE news is that they are going to make a Silver Surfer film...so how can any of you be happy!? :huh:
They're going to screw that up big time!!!

By the way, I'm tired of this whole "reboot in 5 years" crap!! Its stupid as hell.
If the studios want the comic book genre to become even more stale than bread left out in the open for years...then go ahead and do that but I think anyone in their right minds would know that the studios don't have to be so darn greedy. If they won't do sequels at least wait 20 years for a reboot...sheesh :o....greedy pigs.

I'm so happy with what Marvel studios is doing with Edgar Wright, Louis Leterrier, Jon Favreau, Matthew Vaughn, etc...They also don't seem to be rushing anything and they're casting is awesome.
what movie is Matthew Vaughn doing?

Yes Iron Man looks awesome can't wait for it.

Saw a big cardboard stand up thing at the movies last week.

Well, since from Hype's own front page it looks like we're not getting a third movie, this could bode well in the future should Marvel decide to restart the franchise like they did with the Incredible Hulk.

Oh Darn it!! :cmad:
I know the Fantastic Four movies are bad and could be sooo much better but they're a guilty pleasure for me :O
I keep rooting for it even though I shouldn't and I was hoping they'd make just one more cause I wanted to see lil' Franklin in the movies and this is a superhero franchise that can ONLY get better.

The WORSE news is that they are going to make a Silver Surfer film...so how can any of you be happy!? :huh:
They're going to screw that up big time!!!
i really didn't like the SS and felt he was forced into the second one just for him to make room for his own movie. so in actuallity he has two movies. FF2 and the S movie.

But like i said you never know just cause they say samething doesn't mean its in stone.

No Godzilla Marvel won't be restarting Fantastic Four anytime soon under their own banner. It's under Fox and assuming Fox goes forward with the Silver Surfer film or some other spin-off...the rights will remain there. If the Silver Surfer spin-off is canned then FF3 will happen with this cast by 2011. One or the other. If Fox lets the rights revert back on a highly profitable property then I will be extremely happy and they would be for lack of a better term...idiots.

Well, since from Hype's own front page it looks like we're not getting a third movie, this could bode well in the future should Marvel decide to restart the franchise like they did with the Incredible Hulk.
Just cause it's on the front pagre doesn't mean anything.

I just love how you people are jumping over all over this without giving it anytime.:yay:

Well...

What this means for me?

Bitterness and hatred. Misery.

Was it perfect? No. But it was a dream come true for me. I felt like a kid again. Twice. And now?

I've got nothing left. I just want to see every comic book franchise burn now, cause all I'll hear on this site is, "I told you so! What do you expect? The FF suxxorz yo!!!"

Most of these comments will be from people who don't even like the FF in the first place. It could be panel to film Lee and Kirby and they would've assaulted the film to death anyway via Hype and Tomatoes.

So now? I'm just a Hater along with them. I hope SS fails. I hope Iron Man fails. I hope Hulk fails AGAIN. And I ESPECIALLY hope anything DC related particularly BATMAN fails.

Mission accomplished.

p.s. I hope this is just my initial reaction and I'll calm down after it settles a bit, but it's just a raw pit in my stomach now.

I love the Fantastic Four.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Well...

What this means for me?

Bitterness and hatred. Misery.

Was it perfect? No. But it was a dream come true for me. I felt like a kid again. Twice. And now?

I've got nothing left. I just want to see every comic book franchise burn now, cause all I'll hear on this site is, "I told you so! What do you expect? The FF suxxorz yo!!!"

Most of these comments will be from people who don't even like the FF in the first place. It could be panel to film Lee and Kirby and they would've assaulted the film to death anyway via Hype and Tomatoes.

So now? I'm just a Hater along with them. I hope SS fails. I hope Iron Man fails. I hope Hulk fails AGAIN. And I ESPECIALLY hope anything DC related particularly BATMAN fails.

Mission accomplished.

p.s. I hope this is just my initial reaction and I'll calm down after it settles a bit, but it's just a raw pit in my stomach now.

I love the Fantastic Four.

:ff: :ff: :ff:
Wow. Dude...
I didn't know Fantastic Four meant so much to some people.
I know nobody died but....my condolences. :csad:

That was deep, very deep.

Yes, some take this very personally.....we just have to give them time.....

Hilarious - a DC hater being bitter. Love it. It's even worse wishing another Marvel property to fail.

Don't blame you being bitter since you're such a huge fan, but let's face it, the finished product wasn't good. You know TDK won't fail, so good luck to you in the future.

Ever hear of being over hyped?

The Dark Knight = The Phantom Menace.

Dark Knight has nowhere to go but DOWN.

And I'll be laughing when you guys turn on each other.

Merry ****ing Christmas!!!

:joker: :joker: :joker:

Ever hear of being over hyped?

The Dark Knight = The Phantom Menace.

Dark Knight has nowhere to go but DOWN.

And I'll be laughing when you guys turn on each other.

Merry ****ing Christmas!!!

:joker: :joker: :joker:

Funny - if it does, so be it. At least I have another film coming out and I'm not being so bitter that not only do I want a Marvel film to fail, but also a DC and every other comic book movie to fail.

If that happens, you'll never get a FF reboot - is that what you want?

Okay Milkman lets not rub salt into the wounds.

Where did you see salt? I said we needed more comic book films to be successful as well as better - I even referenced what looks to be outstanding films in Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk.

Funny - if it does, so be it. At least I have another film coming out and I'm not being so bitter that not only do I want a Marvel film to fail, but also a DC and every other comic book movie to fail.

Read my post again, Batboy!

I want it all to burn!!!!

You don't read so good!!!

And who says you're getting another? Read the title of this thread.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

*sighs*

Children....

But thats the only thing DC really has now. Batman

Since Superman under performered in 2006.

DC is basically a one trick pony. and its only gonnna be so long before there gonna have to put it down.

Hilarious - a DC hater being bitter. Love it. It's even worse wishing another Marvel property to fail.

Don't blame you being bitter since you're such a huge fan, but let's face it, the finished product wasn't good. You know TDK won't fail, so good luck to you in the future.

This is the salt. Did you forget?

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"