Fantastic Lounges: The Crimes of Reek

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Caught the CEO of Nissan, Renault, and others for financial misconduct'
C'mon BBC, what kind of misconduct did he do? Give us more details. And how badly will this affect sales and prices of these brands for a while?

Depp was not that bad. I just don't think they wrote him very interestingly. Most of the issues I have with this movie are script based problems.

Masked Singer is being adapted for the US through Fox... I wonder how they'll butcher it or "Americanize it".

I gotta say that Fantastic Beasts 2 was meh. That series as a whole I have absolutely no hype for moving forward. They think simply because it is a Wizarding World series set in the universe of Harry Potter that I will like it, when in reality this series has earned nothing to get me excited for future installments. It is a blatant money grab with no effort.

Replace "Wizarding World" with "Star Wars", and "Fantastic Beasts 2" with "The Last Jedi", and you just summed up my feelings about the current state of Star Wars.

Debate for another day, but I liked TLJ and I saw effort in that film. Divisive effort, sure. But Fantastic Beasts 2 felt like a product.

TLJ is divisive but not in a terrible way. That's BvS's job. Sorry Krypton the joke is there.

Also I just saw The Ritual. Why do people not like the monster's design. I love how original it is.

Attack of the Clones makes me laugh, that is my main defense in its favor.
giphy.gif

I still stand by TLJ being the worst Star Wars movie.

TLJ arguments have been argued already, so I won't start a new one up (and didn't mean to in my earlier post, lol). All I'll say is, as awful as Episode 1 was, I was still curious about what happens next.

After TLJ, my balloon of Star Wars enthusiasm just completely deflated. I'll probably get around to watching the next Star Wars, because it's Star Wars. But if I'm being honest, TLJ left such a bad taste in my mouth I just currently don't care if I see another of the newer Star Wars films. Again, just IMO.

Don't think I use the main index....

I feel bad after watching a YouTube video where millenials watch Seinfeld and see if it holds up... Their comments were not kind.

I didn't like Seinfeld when it was new. :p

giphy.gif

(You'd think I could find a gif with more pixels... )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"