Far From Home Favorite Spider-man Movie

1. Spider-Man 2
  2. Spider-Man
  3. Spider-Man: Far From Home
  4. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  5. Spider-Man 3
  6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
  7. The Amazing Spider-Man
I don't understand the Spider-Verse love...
The story was "okay" ish...
The Kingpin acted more like a dumb thug instead of the Master Mind of a Criminal Empire
The animation was hard on the eyes, especially at the end...

I dunno... I hate the be ol' Abe Simpson yelling at clouds, but I just don't get it...

1. Spider-Man 2
  2. Spider-Man
  3. Spider-Man: Far From Home
  4. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  5. Spider-Man 3
  6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
The Kingpin acted more like a dumb thug instead of the Master Mind of a Criminal Empire

I dunno... I hate the be ol' Abe Simpson yelling at clouds, but I just don't get it...

I'm with you about Spider-verse. Maybe it's an age thing? I too thought it was ok. I'm also a little iffy about the whole spider-verse idea, because having all these spider-people takes away from the uniqueness of the character.

I think your problem is with the choice of colors and background drawings more than it is with animation. Storytelling is good and engaging for the most part and I really loved Peter of Miles's world from what little we saw of him. Character interaction between the spiders of the different worlds is fun to watch, and this May is cooler than what Marisa Tomei played.

I'm with you about Spider-verse. Maybe it's an age thing? I too thought it was ok. I'm also a little iffy about the whole spider-verse idea, because having all these spider-people takes away from the uniqueness of the character.
Normally I'm with you. The only other Spider-Man I support being present is Spider-Man 2099 due to him being from the future and Peter David's mind child.
These other spiders are alright belonging to alternate realities, but molding Miles into the folds of the main comics line is not my preference, even if they did good things with him.

Miles is probably the most successful legacy character in this new age grouping (Ironheart, Spider-Gwen, Cho Hulk, ect)

Count me as another, I enjoyed Spider-verse but it doesn’t even come close to best Spidey movie ever for me.

I generally think its unfair to compare animation with live action. Both have their strengths and weaknesses

The Amazing Spider-Man tied with Into The Spider-Verse For Me.

The only films that are legitimately not good are SM3, ASM2 and Venom

1. FFH (Mysterio is my favorite villain)
2. Spider-Verse
3. Spider-Man 2
4. Spider-Man
5. Homecoming
6. TaSM
7. Sm3
8. Tasm2

Miles is probably the most successful legacy character in this new age grouping (Ironheart, Spider-Gwen, Cho Hulk, ect)

I think Kamala Khan is the most successful. Multiple people have called her the 21st Century Spider-Man from very early on (even though Miles is a literal one), and her initial run was heavily compared to Lee/Ditko's run on Spider-Man. Marvel also seems to have a better sense of who she is as a character and of what to do with her.

Miles is a closed second, though.

1. Spider-Man 2
2. Spider-Man Homecoming
3. Spider-Man
4. Spider-Man: Far From Home
5. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
6. Spider-Man 3

1. Spider-Man 2
2. The Amazing Spider-Man
3. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
4. Spider-Man
5. Spider-Man 3
6. Spider-Man Homecoming
7. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
8. Spider-Man Far From Home

I only like three.

Into the Spider-verse
FFH
Homecoming

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Spider-Man: Homecoming
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3

tenor.gif

The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Last edited:
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Liev Schreiber as Kingpin and Nicolas Cage as Spider-Man Noir were so disappointing, Schreiber was blandly phoning it in and Cage was maybe doing self-parody that also felt pretty bland though embarrassing.

Having watched Far From Home, I would put it firmly in last place.

Spider-man 2 is basically the ESB of the Spider-man film franchise. After a really solid establishing movie, the second movie takes the concept to its fullest potential. Then everything afterwards scrambles to find alternate angles to approach the concept, to varying degrees of success, but never quite achieves the same pure magic as the second movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"