Favorite Super Bowl Spot?

Quasimod0

Bell-Ringer
Reaction score
What was your favorite super bowl spot? Cap 2, Spidey 2, or Transformers 4?

I loved the spidey one too. Especially the extended sizzle reel. :up:

Amazing Spider-Man 2 looks like a Saturday Morning Cartoon compared to The Winter Soldier.

When did they show the teaser for Cap 2? I recorded the whole superbowl but didn't see it?

When did they show the teaser for Cap 2? I recorded the whole superbowl but didn't see it?
It played before the game started. Right after the national anthem I think. I actually missed it. But there's a full new trailer online too

Yeah,I missed the Cap one too.:csad:

I have to admit I enjoyed the Spidey one better.I think Cap's will be the better movie though.(Transformer Rhino?A Goblin Costume that makes Harry's "New Goblin" costume in SM3 look good?Electro being a rip off of Batman Forever's Riddler storyline?)I had to laugh at the end."We don't have a chimney.":funny:

Electro isn't like Riddler at all. Syndrome would be more apt

Definitely Spidey though Cap looks great.

Captai America easily.

I did get a kick out of the Transformers though.

I just can't get hyped for Spider-Man. Its the villains, they just look too damn lame. Decepticon Rhino, DJ Qualls as Joker-Goblin, and Hoodie Electro? Pass.

http://www.thewrap.com/amazing-spider-man-2-transformers-4-best-remembered-super-bowl-movie-ads-survey/

New trailers for “The Amazing Spider-Man 2″ and “Transformers: Age of Extinction” made the biggest impression on Super Bowl viewers, according to a survey of 5,000 movie fans by MovieTickets.com.

The Spider-Man sequel with its shots of the web-swinger battling Electro scored highest on the MovieTickets.com poll, with 77 percent of respondents saying the remembered seeing the ad. The teaser was also deemed the most effective film commercial by thirty one percent of voters.

Close behind was the fourth Transformers picture, which offered up a look at rampaging Dinobots. Seventy five percent of those surveyed said they remembered the spot the best, while 29 percent called it the most effective movie ad.

Next was “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” with 70 percent surveyed remembering the teaser and 27 percent of voters deeming it the most effective spot.

Last edited:
They were all okay to me.

But the ASM2 Enemies Unite trailer was the most fun to watch. But I'm guessing that doesn't count.

TASM2.

Cap looks to be better (hopefully!) than the first and more serious than AOS and IM3.

I don't even remember the 30 asm2/cap2 spots from the game. I've seen the cool new trailers so often it's all a blur.

I doubt the spots were that good on their own. Not as good as the original cap spot.

TF4 spot was cool but hardly the TF3 spot.

The TASM 2 spots were easily the best for me. Next would be the Cap spot. As for Transformers, it looks as bad as always. Not much of a surprise there.

Cap was my fav. Then Spidey.

Was hoping for a better Transformer trailer. This was probably the weakest edited one they have done. Still....dinobots and face cannons! Pretty awesome.

Tied between Captain America: the winter soldier(looks intense and feels like it will be awesome to watch) and The Amazing Spider-Man 2(it had it all, and it felt like a Spider-Man comic or the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon lept on screen and have all the web slinging goodness attached to it).

Transformers looked alright but honestly I would rather have had a TMNT trailer instead(which got basically no buzz).

Transformers may have mixed quality films but in the realm of trailer making and marketing they are pretty effective(And it shows come release dates). They always have been.

Which is why it's so quaint to hear the reviews of the trailers alone.

Whoa what happened, did the spidey fans descend upon us???

When i left, the rightful winner (cap2) was on top
Come back and that neon lit cartoon's winning?!
:oldrazz:

My favorite is Spidey, followed by Cap, and Transformers left me cold, except for the quick scene of Grimlock.

Cap then Spidey for me.

The Transformers one did nothing for me. Granted, I don't like the series, but I remember being somewhat impressed with the Transformers 3 Superbowl spot despite my general dislike for the franchise, so I guess I'd consider this one a step down from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"