Civil War Panthers vs. Broncos... Who cares!? The Official Civil War Super Bowl Spot Thread

The first trailer was seen Bucky as a prey hunted to be KOS, and this trailer we saw Bucky shooting a gun to Tony Stark. I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. As Evans said, this movie will not show either side as the right side, and it will be hard to paint either side as the good or bad guys. I think this ambiguity will help make the more interesting and complex.

Sebastian Stan also seemed to caution a fan a while back that Bucky might not be a straight-up cut-and-dried "good guy" in this, and the Russos have said his character in Civil War is not Bucky Barnes or The Winter Soldier, but a mix of both, and who he is and how he moves forward is one of the major questions of the movie.

Honestly that was one of the weakest Super Bowl spots they've done. There wasn't anything really new except for Tony's glove.

Marvel just tweeted: "ready for more?"

The look on Tony's face when Bucky straight up tries to shoot him in the head. Wooooosh. Some powerful stuff.

His heart jumped for a second. I felt exactly what Tony felt.

Marvel just tweeted: "ready for more?"

Serious? :hmr:

I gave up hope but maybe a trailer will get released, why would they do another spot over a trailer.

I still think sony and marvel will work things out and we will see spidey in 2nd or 3rd trailer or tv spots later. Still it's likely they want to reveal the solo film stuff and a pic of spidey first. Then marvel can start promoting him. Again there is still 78 days to film is first out. So still time.

There's some scratch marks on Cap's child in the shot of the team all assembled.

For the love of god we know it's Black Panther. No need to be cryptic about it. :/

Mydudespidey I am pretty sure it's the same airport fight. I doubt there be two airport fight scenes in the film.

But they never specifically mentioned an airport in their article, they just said he's a part of a big action sequence.

I'm excited to see what sequence that is. :)

Honestly that was one of the weakest Super Bowl spots they've done. There wasn't anything really new except for Tony's glove.
I'm not sure what you expected. A trailer is likely coming soon so giving us a taste what's to come is just fine. With a month extra to release stuff unlike with TWS, they can take their time to roll out their marketing campaign.

Nice promotional by Marvel The Civil War spot & a Hulk/ Ant-Man spot

Both those were already posted, man.

Playing the Civil War spot in the pre-game was genius. Saved a few bucks and we all got to re-play it without fear of missing anything. I was at a large party and we re-watched it five times with everyone shouting out questions and comments.

I'm not sure what you expected. A trailer is likely coming soon so giving us a taste what's to come is just fine. With a month extra to release stuff unlike with TWS, they can take their time to roll out their marketing campaign.

Iron Man 3 spot used the skydiving scene. We got a tease of the Avengers in their SB spot. We even got the first Captain America footage during the Super Bowl. I'm not disappointed by it, I just expected more.

Maybe there is not much more to show - besides Spiderman and Zemo!

We saw Vision and Ant-Man - almost nobody talks about?

I think we saw almost everything what is in the movie. Just have to find out, which scene is the end of the movie.
So i did not expact more...

To be fair in hindsight I wished they didn't show Hulk saving Iron Man in the first Avengers trailer so less is more I guess.

Maybe there is not much more to show - besides Spiderman and Zemo!

We saw Vision and Ant-Man - almost nobody talks about?

I think we saw almost everything what is in the movie. Just have to find out, which scene is the end of the movie.
So i did not expact more...

Not much more to show? They've shown a little more than 2 minutes of footage from a 2 hour plus movie.

I think they're doing a deliberate 180 from AOU advertising where they showed so much that people weren't rightfully wowed when seeing the film for the first time. They never should have released so much footage from the Hulk v Hulkbuster scene. The most it should have been was teased for a couple of seconds.

I'm really digging Ant Man's look.

From that scene we see it's 6 vs. 5. I think Spidey will be added to Iron-Man's team, or he was taken out for the trailer.

Iron-Man vs. Cap
Black Panther vs. Bucky
Black Widow vs. Hawkeye
Vision vs. Scarlet Witch
War Machine vs. Falcon
??? vs. Ant-Man

Seems weird to have one fight out of the 5 uneven.

Thought the clip was just ok with one magnificent standout in the power glove gun block, but RDJ sold the hell out of it with his expressions.

Thought the clip was just ok with one magnificent standout in the power glove gun block, but RDJ sold the hell out of it with his expressions.

That's exactly why he gets paid the big bucks! :hmr:

tumblr_o27q5257gf1qd4w1no8_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"