Favorite Super Bowl Spot?

All were meh.

Cap still looks bland to me. Not a fan of the visual direction. Very sterile looking (like the first movie surprisingly). All grey with no grit. The action seems quite unspectacular as well. Loved the line from Fury about Cap giving the orders though. I still think the movie/story could be good; these trailers just aren't doing anything for me.

We've seen most everything from the Spidey trailer before. Still don't know anything about the story or what the character drama will be with Peter/Gwen. Some of the conversation scenes are still shot/colored like an episode of TV. It still looks like a lot of fun though.

Transformers looks more of the same crap. More meaningless robots with vapid human characters. It did absolutely nothing for me.

All were meh.

Cap still looks bland to me. Not a fan of the visual direction. Very sterile looking (like the first movie surprisingly). All grey with no grit. The action seems quite unspectacular as well. Loved the line from Fury about Cap giving the orders though. I still think the movie/story could be good; these trailers just aren't doing anything for me.

We've seen most everything from the Spidey trailer before. Still don't know anything about the story or what the character drama will be with Peter/Gwen. Some of the conversation scenes are still shot/colored like an episode of TV. It still looks like a lot of fun though.

Transformers looks more of the same crap. More meaningless robots with vapid human characters. It did absolutely nothing for me.

Caps fight scenes look great.

Which spidey scenes look like a tv show?

You saw meaningless robots and vapid human's in the 30seconds of that spot? It's one thing to accuse the trilogy of that but given none of that actually exists in this spot I call 'prejudgement/prejudice' on a fan forum no less.

Caps fight scenes look great.

Which spidey scenes look like a tv show?

To each their own. None of the action has done much for me in the Cap trailers (including the entire elevator scene, which a lot of people are raving about. I love the shield flip though!).

For Spidey, the way certain indoor conversation scenes are lit and framed remind me of an episode of Degrassi.

You saw meaningless robots and vapid human's in the 30seconds of that spot? It's one thing to accuse the trilogy of that but given none of that actually exists in this spot I call 'prejudgement/prejudice' on a fan forum no less.

I'm just stating the vibe I got when I watched the trailer.

Last edited:
I expect nothing from the film, but the Transformers trailer was definitely the one that caught my interest the most merely due to Grimlock.

transformers-age-of-extinction-grimlock-650x0.jpg

And he looks fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"