• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was meeting with the head of states of the Baltic countries and accused their countries to be responsible for the war on the Balkans in his opening speech.

He was meeting with the head of states of the Baltic countries and accused their countries to be responsible for the war on the Balkans in his opening speech.

You shouldn't expect anything less from a "very stable genius". :o

This is pure vintage Trump; he has zero empathy for others. And troops to him are merely for votes, and in fact he probably despise them, hence the reason he insulted John McCain and that Gold Star family.

It’s pure jealousy. He wants the glory of having served but was too chicken sh— to actually sign up.

Fox News is apparently supporting the Acosta lawsuit.

That is going to sting the old ego.

I know both parties do this, but the midterm discourse can get annoying. Trump wins the election, and republicans win the house, and senate. That, apparently, was a well deserved win. Under an, at times, historically unpopular Trump, dems win back the house, and several governor races. That apparently was just voters wanting to vote for the opposite party for fun. It couldn't possibly be a statement against Trump.

Tribalism in politics tends to lead people to see the faults in the other party, and not their own. I think it just bugs me more due to the increased amounts of stupidity that's going around under Trump.

Like that every protest is a fake funded by George Soros. It couldn't possibly be that people just genuinely don't want to lose their life saving healthcare, or that people just disagree with Trump. That the bombs had to be a fake to influence the midterms! The secret service who reported it are just in with the deep state with the FBI! The victims of sexual assault, or the children survivors of mass shootings have to be paid actors by the left! Or how despite data showing more mass killings were done by right wing ideologies, it's apparently only the left who are violent. All led by Maxine Waters.

There's so much discourse going around that's becoming increasingly devoid of fact. Tribalism is only getting worse under Trump due to his race bating, sexist, xenophobic, violent, blame game banter (everyone is an enemy and of the people!). Mixed with his assault on "fake news" causing his cult to only believe what he says, or benefits their beliefs.

Hey... Has anyone else noticed we haven't heard too much out of Rudy lately? He was on a full court press PR campaign awhile back but I'm not sure I have seen much of him in the news for a couple of months at least.

Huh, good point. He did disappear.

Start dredging the East River.

Of ****ing course.

God damn ****ty reality writers.

Donald Trump: “When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.” (Voter I.D. is a form of voter suppression - the United States has a voter turnout problem, not a fraud problem - and Florida has Voter Photo I.D. as their law.)

Donald Trump: “If you buy a box of cereal — you have a voter ID.” (LMAO)

Donald Trump: "The panhandle was so devastating to ‘Crooked Hillary’ — that thing came in, then all of a sudden Broward came in. And I won by, you know, I won by a lot of votes. I call it four Yankee stadiums." (Trump won Florida by 1.19 points: 112,911 votes...which is about two Yankee stadiums apparently; also it's people connected to Trump and his campaign that are being prosecuted, pleading guilty, or went to jail. Who's crooked now?)

Some dumbass quotes from his rightwing outlet Daily Caller interview today.

Ripsters_20crazy-man-straight-jacket_2063555.jpg

Last edited:
Hey... Has anyone else noticed we haven't heard too much out of Rudy lately? He was on a full court press PR campaign awhile back but I'm not sure I have seen much of him in the news for a couple of months at least.
I was wondering this the other day. I was so curious why, what it could mean.

He is a child throwing a tantrum that not everything is going his way.

Well the majority didn't vote for him anyways. But the dumb ass electoral college exist, so it doesn't even really matter what most of the US cares about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"