Female Hype Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think D's is the new average. It may be more common now but I think most women have C's and actually I read that's the average.

As long as you are happy with your body's appearance, I don't think that the actual numbers of your weight are a big deal.
Yuck, let's not encourage the vast amounts of proudly overweight hordes who don't realize obesity is a sickness.

Well, I was moreso thinking of in-shape people who look slim but whose numerical weight is heavier than one would think.

Yuck, let's not encourage the vast amounts of proudly overweight hordes who don't realize obesity is a sickness.
Obesity generally is a sickness, but I've known big people that were quite athletic. So in all fairness, some people are just naturally bigger than others.

Okay, I have a question to ask. Does anyone on here weigh much more than they look like they do? A few days ago I was at a party and this guy tried to fling me into the pool but he couldn’t. :o I actually weigh about 160-something. I was a little embarrassed. Is that shallow? Yes. Can I help it? No.
That just means you've got dense bones and muscles. :up:

I totally understand why you'd feel awkward, but yeah, that guy is weak, haha. I think that most people are heavier than they appear. As long as you are happy with your body's appearance, I don't think that the actual numbers of your weight are a big deal. I'm certain that I weigh more than people would guess.
Yeah. People have seriously thought I weigh 95 lbs and I'm all, ":dry: I think I would be dead." Yes, I know I'm a bony stick, but I'm not THAT sickly!

Context.

The topic was in a place where we were discussing whether people could possibly weigh more than they appear.

And Katie, I'd agree with the others and say it's more a case of that guy being pissweak than anything else. I have an extremely slight frame but I could chuck 160 or 180 in a pool like it was nothing... Just be wary of that around competitive guys or you may find them betting one another that they can't throw you into the pool from the otherside of the pool fence or distance Katie-throwing.

Context.

The topic was in a place where we were discussing whether people could possibly weigh more than they appear.
Discussion.

A variety of social exchanges that extend from any particular subjects of interest, and may often accrue to a separate branch of conversation altogether.

Derailment.

The comment was made with specific conditions in mind which were being discussed at that point in time. You used no logical progression to branch the topic out and made an at length comment which could easily be seen in the present context to be insensitive and just generally uncalled for.

For example;

Poster A is recalling a moment of personal experience where his uncle was touching him up.
Poster B has had a different experience where a kid has told a lie in order to get a teacher they may know or be related to fired from teaching for paedophilia.
Do you think it's a particularly wise move, in this context, for Person B to point out the trials and tribulations of folk who lie about this kind of thing..?

I read this article at lunch today...I will confess that I very much relate to a few of them :o

15 Things Women Confess They’re Really Insecure About

Our buddies at Ask Men wrote a list of “8 Things Women Are Insecure About,” like “You just want to sleep with her” or “You’re not attracted to her anymore.” But they, uh, missed a few if you ask my neurotic butt. So, for the good of people who love ladies, I am fessing up with a few more. It’s the ugly truth, folks! Here are some things a woman might not tell you she’s insecure about ….
  1. My Booty Isn’t All That. Dumps like a truck. Motor in the back of her Honda. Bootylicious. Fat Bottomed Girls. Lady lumps. We’ve listened to enough Top 40 hits to know every man is an ass man. How does mine stack up for him?
  2. I Bring Home The Bacon. I make more money than him. Will that bother him if he ever finds out? Or worse yet, am I just a sugar mama?
  3. Do I Look Like His Daughter Or Mother? This is the downside of dating a man with an age difference. But maybe this or sexy photos of these hot older guys will cheer you up.
  4. I Can’t Be The Aggressor. Ladies are taught that men are natural hunters and must chase us, not the other way around. Otherwise, supposedly, you’re killing their ***** with your desperation and he’ll never get it up for you. Dudes of the world, please feel free to call BS in the comments.
  5. My Boobs Are Too Saggy Or Small. Even if you have a huge rack, you’re still unhappy, no thanks to gravity. As a busty babe myself, I always joke that my Double-D’s are like those over-stuffed deli sandwiches: They look so good, you think you want them, but once you get them, you just don’t know how to eat ‘em. The size is intimidating; it’s almost impossible to get your mouth around ‘em, and by the end of it, you wish there was less meat because it was just too much. After all, more than a mouthful is a waste. Not to mention, they’re impossible to find a cute bra for. I know there is a flip side of this coin, but that’s just my two cents.
  6. His Friends Don’t Like Me. If I’m not clicking with his friends, is it because he’s saying unflattering things about me to them? Or am I just not fitting in? Either way, we got trouble.
  7. His Other Girlfriends Were Hotter Than Me. And when we bump into her, he will realize he’s slumming it with me and dump my fugly butt.
  8. I Am Hairy, Sweaty, Or Acne-Ridden. The trifecta of natural woes you can try to tame, but can never control.
  9. I’m Fatter Than Him. Sure, girls might ogle some muscle-bound babe. But when it comes down to it, we’d rather screw a teddy bear. This way, we won’t have to worry about not looking like a bikini model ourselves and feel comfortable getting naked.
  10. His Family Isn’t Going To Like Me. No woman, not even Heidi Klum, could come between a man and his mama. If his family doesn’t think I’m worthy, he won’t ultimately value what we have.
  11. My Stretch Marks And Cellulite Will Turn Him Off. This is why many women like to have sex in the dark. There, now you know.
  12. I Can’t Sleep With Him On The First Date If I Want A Relationship. Rumor has it, if a gal puts out too soon, a guy won’t respect her.
  13. My Vag Is Loosey-Goosey. After a lady has a baby, or heck, even if she uses super-size tampons, she may wonder if she’s tight enough. Every woman wants to come with a “satisfaction guaranteed” stamp!
  14. My Vag Is Stanky. Speaking of downtown, how it smells is also a sensitive subject.
  15. Flabby Arms. Unless you’re dating Jada Pinkett Smith, women are insecure about their arms. Believe me, the worst is seeing your sausage arm look almost as big as your head in a bad side photo. Oy. This is why ladies wear wraps to summer weddings—it’s not because we’re worried about getting cold.
Now that we ladies have admitted our deepest, darkest secrets, there’s one lingering question: What are guys insecure about?

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-1...-theyre-really-insecure-about/?obref=obinsite

Derailment.
Part of free-for-all discussion. Were you under the notion that I had to ask permission to diverge from a topic?

The comment was made with specific conditions in mind which were being discussed at that point in time. You used no logical progression to branch the topic out and made an at length comment which could easily be seen in the present context to be insensitive and just generally uncalled for.
Mhm. So comparing ATPs statement of "numbers don't matter as long as you're happy with your looks" can't be applied to the masses of proud, obese people with the same exact frame of mind? It's not my problem you can't follow a simple thread of connection. ATP apparently realized it as she elaborated on her point as applying to a more specific demographic.

My lord, what a trivial argument. I'm honestly ashamed I even took time to reply to this. Were you bored this morning? :funny:

Part of free-for-all discussion. Were you under the notion that I had to ask permission to diverge from a topic?

Mhm. So comparing ATPs statement of "numbers don't matter as long as you're happy with your looks" can't be applied to the masses of proud, obese people with the same exact frame of mind? It's not my problem you can't follow a simple thread of connection. ATP apparently realized it as she elaborated on her point as applying to a more specific demographic.

My lord, what a trivial argument. I'm honestly ashamed I even took time to reply to this. Were you bored this morning? :funny:
She was forced to elaborate on it because, I assume, when she made the post she didn't figure someone would be daft enough to take it out of context as an at length statement rather than one attached to the conversation at hand.

The fact that she is considerably more polite than I am, doesn't mean that you are not an oaf...

I read this article at lunch today...I will confess that I very much relate to a few of them :o

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-1...-theyre-really-insecure-about/?obref=obinsite
They missed one - I feel like I'm not smart enough for him. Or that I'm too smart in some ways. :funny: I can never win!

I used to worry about the stuff on the list back in high school and college. Namely, with my first bf cause I didn't know better. My current bf so doesn't give a crap about anything, that I don't get a chance to be insecure about those things anymore. :funny: Last week he was trying to push me out of bed and out the door and I was like, "My hair is so greasy, I need to take a shower!" :funny:

I admit I'm insecure about some of those things as well Pickles :( I know it's all crazy but I can't help it.

ATP said:
9. I’m Fatter Than Him. Sure, girls might ogle some muscle-bound babe. But when it comes down to it, we’d rather screw a teddy bear. This way, we won’t have to worry about not looking like a bikini model ourselves and feel comfortable getting naked.

This one's ridiculous :o

11. My Stretch Marks And Cellulite Will Turn Him Off. This is why many women like to have sex in the dark. There, now you know.

Psh, tiger stripes and dairy never killed anybody :up:

I seriously know girls who consider the weight of the other person before hooking up. Nobody wants to be the fat one in the relationship :(
Frankly, cuddling with a teddy bear is way better than cuddling a stick. Sometimes when my bf leans on me a certain way, it hurts because I'm so bony. :o It can't be all that much fun to cuddle me, haha.

Giving it names makes it worse D:
Hah, my stretch marks totally look like tiger stripes. I love 'em because they break all kinds of stereotypes - skinny stick girls have them too!

I seriously know girls who consider the weight of the other person before hooking up. Nobody wants to be the fat one in the relationship :(

Yeah, I get wanting your b/f to outweigh you but do you not care what those extra lbs are made of? I outweigh Pickles by 80-100lbs depending on what time of the year it is. If the majority of that were fat, I'd have to do something about it.

Yeah, I get wanting your b/f to outweigh you but do you not care what those extra lbs are made of? I outweigh Pickles by 80-100lbs depending on what time of the year it is. If the majority of that were fat, I'd have to do something about it.

I definitely disagree with that "insecurity," too. While I don't want to be heavier than you, I would also never date a fattie. :o

I definitely disagree with that "insecurity," too. While I don't want to be heavier than you, I would also never date a fattie. :o
It probably depends on your definition of "fattie," but I have no problem with a few extra pounds. I think Seth McFarlane is rather hot. :o But someone being so obese that they have trouble walking is definitely a turn-off.

BTW, about the cellulite/stretch marks thing, I doubt most guys even notice. Frankly, if they're gonna be THAT picky, they're *****ebags not worth going after. My bf doesn't even notice if I shave my legs or not. :funny:

I could get you some of that $150 stretch mark cream I sold ladies at GNC that didn't work lol

It probably depends on your definition of "fattie," but I have no problem with a few extra pounds. I think Seth McFarlane is rather hot. :o But someone being so obese that they have trouble walking is definitely a turn-off.

BTW, about the cellulite/stretch marks thing, I doubt most guys even notice. Frankly, if they're gonna be THAT picky, they're *****ebags not worth going after. My bf doesn't even notice if I shave my legs or not. :funny:

He doesn't mind getting all sliced up by rampant hairs?

Oh, I didn't say I thought like that. I just know a ton of women who do. I love my body (and so does my boyfriend) and am perfectly happy to outweigh him, as long as we're both healthy.

Terry78 said:
He doesn't mind getting all sliced up by rampant hairs?
I dunno about other ladies but if I don't shave for a while my leg hair is really soft (and blonde). Only sometimes on the knees does it get prickly, but not enough to slice or hurt if you brush by them.

Although I am definitely a fan of smooth shaved legs, sometimes I just get lazy and don't shave, though it really doesn't bother me either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"