Fictional Presidential Election!

I was gonna bring up Pullman's speech, that's what really did it for me, he's the guy. He also actually fought the aliens.
He also has no sense of smell...

As for me, I'd like to write in Morgan Freeman in Deep Impact...

I gotta go with Nixon on this one. He shares my hatred of hippies and he has a kick ass robot body

pic00615.jpg

http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/EpisodeSounds/2ACV03/16.mp3

I was gonna bring up Pullman's speech, that's what really did it for me, he's the guy. He also actually fought the aliens.

While I give Whitmore credit, his actions were those of a poor leader. While he stood around making speeches and flying on Air Force 1, several major US cities were blown to smithereens over the course of 4 days before he kills the aliens.

Now if it were David Palmer he would've simply dispatched Jack Bauer and the aliens would've been dead within but no longer than 24 hours.

How can you say no to Nixon? He's a head in a jar?

It was between Richard Milhouse Nixon - and Lex Luthor.

I chose the better of the two men :(

300px-Lex2000.jpg

I still believe in StorminNorman.

My vote goes to Mays Gillian. He would be a president who understand the american people, not just pretend to.

what!?
i can not beLIEVE that Dave Chapelle is not running away with this!!
(and everyone know Jon Stewart should have been on that list)

While I give Whitmore credit, his actions were those of a poor leader. While he stood around making speeches and flying on Air Force 1, several major US cities were blown to smithereens over the course of 4 days before he kills the aliens.

Now if it were David Palmer he would've simply dispatched Jack Bauer and the aliens would've been dead within but no longer than 24 hours.
This would be true except there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop the attacks because he didn't know what they were capable of and he didn't know how to stop them. He could've tried to evacuate the major cities but obviously there were many who wouldn't have left until they saw the destruction for themselves. He could've gone to Data sooner, I suppose. Stupid people and their welcome signs. :cmad:

This would be true except there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop the attacks because he didn't know what they were capable of and he didn't know how to stop them. He could've tried to evacuate the major cities but obviously there were many who wouldn't have left until they saw the destruction for themselves. He could've gone to Data sooner, I suppose. Stupid people and their welcome signs. :cmad:
The alien attacks were the best thing that could've happened to Whitmore's presidency. At the beginning of the movie we're specifically told that the people are not happy with Whitmore's leadership. "We elected a warrior and we got a wimp!" is the actual quote, I believe.

James Marshall for the win :up:

The alien attacks were the best thing that could've happened to Whitmore's presidency. At the beginning of the movie we're specifically told that the people are not happy with Whitmore's leadership. "We elected a warrior and we got a wimp!" is the actual quote, I believe.
You are correct. It also didn't help that he was like 12 or something.

That made me laugh out loud. :woot:

Fuzz, here is how Independence Day would've gone down with Jack Bauer and David Palmer at the wheel.

Dude from Nasa: Mr. President! There UFO's approaching earth!
David Palmer: Get me Jack Bauer and CTU.
Jack Bauer:Aliens you say? I convinently have a cover with them from years ago! *Goes back under cover, kills all the aliens within the first 12 hours then spends the second 12 hours linking them to US oil companies looking to ensure the oil flow from Mars. Kills those guys too. Does this all the while saving Kim from whatever stupid subplot she got herself into*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"