Fictional Presidential Election!

Results so far

David Palmer and Thomas Whitmore tied for the lead with suprising candidates Richard Nixon, Dave Chappelle, and Pinky on their tails...still no love for Mike Brady :(

carolmike72.jpg

I like Mike!

I voted for Dave because he did the impossible.

Balanced the budget.

Plus he didn't make a cheesy speech before hopping in a jet and killing aliens

SUPER PRESIDENT
James (Jim) Norcross receives special powers in a cosmic storm which gives him great strength and allows him to change his molecular structure to anything he desires. Steel, granite, acid, electricity, ozone, water and gas are some of the forms he can change his body into, depending what danger confronts him. His great desire to serve his country in the cause of justice has brought James Norcross to the highest office in the land as Super President. He works in the Presidential mansion with his assistant and friend Gerry Sales who knows his true identity. When danger arises James Norcross travels below the Earth’s surface of the Presidential mansion through a world map trapdoor on the wall where his secret hideout leads to. When he changes into a red and white suit and mask to disguise himself he becomes ‘Super President’ and fights his never ending battle against the forces of evil. Super President can fly through the air through jet propulsion on his hips and when on a mission with his friend Gerry Sales flies in the air or through the water in the Omnicar which is stored in the secret hideout.

A fictional president poll without George W. Bush, Cobra Commander, and that one out of X2.....

and the 'hath no woman scorn' president from X-men 3 ?

President Arnold Schwarzenegger (Demolition Man)

I voted Bartlett, but I'm pretty boring.

Matt, buddy...maybe it's time you just took a breather from the politics stuff. Just for a little while. Kayy? :)

jag

Matt, buddy...maybe it's time you just took a breather from the politics stuff. Just for a little while. Kayy? :)

jag

They'res nothing political about voting for a fictional person.

BTW, vote Nixon :up:

Fuzz, here is how Independence Day would've gone down with Jack Bauer and David Palmer at the wheel.

Dude from Nasa: Mr. President! There UFO's approaching earth!
David Palmer: Get me Jack Bauer and CTU.
Jack Bauer:Aliens you say? I convinently have a cover with them from years ago! *Goes back under cover, kills all the aliens within the first 12 hours then spends the second 12 hours linking them to US oil companies looking to ensure the oil flow from Mars. Kills those guys too. Does this all the while saving Kim from whatever stupid subplot she got herself into*
I'm sure you're right, I don't really watch "24". :o

President Mike Brady would save the cheerleader, thus saving the world. :o:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"