Comics Final Issue of X-Men: Genesis

I agree...Scott just wanted to get in his face and under his skin for ****ing him over.

I just recently read through this, and the ending was interesting. Is the Shi'ar empire still ruled by Lilandra?

I just hate that evil Xavier thing. Could we give it a rest? Every bad thing going on seems to be one of Xavier's darkest secret (there are a lot right now). He probably shoot JFK...
And I hated HCT, damn AoA Diet...

Anyways, back on Deadly Genesis, I posted this about Vulcan in some other thread, and I would like to know what you think
When he first met Cyclops, he was clearly younger than Scott... If he was aged by the Shi'ar from a baby to serve as an slave, so I'm thinking they should have aged him at least 15 years, and if Scott wasn't over 15 when the Summers were abducted, Vulcan should have been older...

its fantasy don't try and put logic into comic book stories. i think this was the only way to keep cyke from being an old man cause he's like 8-9 years older than gabriel. the accelerated aging probably occurred a few years after corsair escaped. and you must remember that the x-men were in their teens when they became x-men. so i'm sure scott was in his 20s and gabriel was like 17-18 at the time second genesis occurred.

I just got it... yes, I know it's late... I wonder, did Brubaker ever read Giant Size X-men 1???? Jean Grey had N OTHING TO DO with the defeat of Krakoa, it was Lorna, whose powers had been restored by STORM!!! It really ticked me off that bloody caption box.

I havent read this series yet...Does anyone think it will be worth buying once it comes out in TPB?????

I was going to get it when the TPB came out, that's what I was planning...You think not to sebita?

MoPlaYa43 said:
I havent read this series yet...Does anyone think it will be worth buying once it comes out in TPB?????

Its up to you to decide that. I'd say yes if you are not Familiar with Giant Sized X-men or what happened to the original team story.

If you've ever read Giant Size, then don't buy this series TPB. It's just not worth it. The only issue that really got me a trifle excited was 4, but it went downhill on 5 again and 6 was a major letdown. Coupling the spoilers (revealed who the villain was even before the 1st issue came out) with the lousy storytelling and continuity mistakes makes the story worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"