Fire vs Ice...Human Torch vs Ice Man??? Please...

Not entirely true. Johnny's body produces heat and fire, to such an extent that he was able to stay aflame underwater, sans oxygen, for a short period. If Bobby began to freeze any part of Johnny's body, Johnny would just increase his heat output to counter it.
people forget that water consists of oxygen too so it would be in storm's favor

people forget that water consists of oxygen too so it would be in storm's favor

Water consists of oxygen but fire needs oxygen to keep burning so it's not really an advantage here...I think Iceman would win cus ice takes time to melt and while Johnny is melting the ice around him Bobby has time to shoot more and more crap at him

Meh, they both have awesome feats but I'll go Bobby probably because of the fact that his powers are also defensive, which would buy him time to figure out the best way to defeat Johnny. Look, neither of these guys are Marvel's best minds but I'll say Bobby's a little bit smarter.

Iceman

Tough one, but I'd go with Ice Man. I think he could put out the Flame quick while Ice can take a bit to melt, much more than snow.
I think that to.Iceman can melt human torch.:barf:

Johnny. You can melt ice, but you can't freeze fire.

Don't forget that water also contains two hydrogen molecules as well... So I think between that and the oxygen, Johnny Storm pretty much has this locked up... :o

isn't bobby drake like a level five mutant? his power, while initially the ability to generate ice, is actually the ability to control energy. any physicist would say that on a molecular level there is no such thing as cold, merely a lack of hear. so iceman can actually control heat in order to generate cold. I'd say that gives him an advantage over storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"