"Flame On!" The Human Torch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh Kerry is a much better actress than patton who doesn't impress me at all in that regards. I also think she beats paula in the looks department as well...

:oPaula Patton
34qoe42.jpg

:up:

Never seen Patton act in something where I thought she was a stand out like Kerry. Her resume on IMDB doesn't really leave me with much hope.

Last edited:
I'm heading over to the Invisible Woman thread to talk about the Torch...

Yeah. So if Torch were to have a love interest in the movie who would you want it to be?

There. We're back on subject. :)

He's a playa....doesn't matter who, matters the number? I don't know...doesn't really matter to me.

Ah, it could still be interesting to see one of his more steady girls for once. Though I don't know who would have the rights to some of them. Fox or Marvel.

Ah, it could still be interesting to see one of his more steady girls for once. Though I don't know who would have the rights to some of them. Fox or Marvel.

I figure we will see that once it goes back to Marvel...that way they can bring in Crystal or someone...

There's always Lyja, but it might be a bit early to explore the concepts of Skrulls.

That's true...if its more than a one time movie, I can see that happening, possibly by the 3rd movie, heck even second depending on what we see in the 1st.

For Lyja to really work she needs to be introduced at least one movie before she's revealed to be a Skrull.

I always thought Alba would have made a better Crystal than Sue.

Frankie is good, especially if she's going to become Nova.

For Lyja to really work she needs to be introduced at least one movie before she's revealed to be a Skrull.

I always thought Alba would have made a better Crystal than Sue.

Frankie is good, especially if she's going to become Nova.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Frankie....there ya go.

Yeah. So if Torch were to have a love interest in the movie who would you want it to be?

There. We're back on subject. :)
I hope to see his first girlfriend from his high school days, Dory Evans

I like that the Torch was played by someone with that surname :D
Oh yeah, I agree

Why are we talking about black actresses for Sue?

As it stands, we know that they are casting a white actress for Sue, despite Jordan playing Johnny.

How do we know this? Has Fox issued a press release addressing either of these topics - Jordan as Johnny and a white Sue? I must have missed them...

If you asked 100 random people, how do you feel about making Johnny Storm black in the new Fantastic Four movie I'm willing to say that 80% would be for for it or indifferent or not even know who Johnny Storm is, and 20% would be upset of the race change.

How come whenever people use a "random" hypothetical assortment of folks to back up their own views, that same "random" hypothetical assortment always happens to agree with them?

Let me try that tactic...

If you asked 100 random people, how do you feel about making Johnny Storm black in the new Fantastic Four movie I'm willing to say that 20% would be for for it, and 80% would be upset of the race change.

Awesome. No heavy lifting involved at all!

I'm willing to bet 80% of the people will say "who?" and thats not sarcasm

I'd agree Johnny Storm is not a icon in the minds of pop culture you'd have to describe him and even then you'd have to describe him as the guy on fire.

Wait, I thought Marvel Studios had the rights to the Skrulls and Fox to Super-Skrull? Did it change?

Allison Williams casting rumor pre-dates Michael B. Jordan's too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"