Forum Lessons 59: Why You Shouldn't ask for more forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movies205

Corporate Money
Reaction score
I seriously don't get why the mods haven't already explain the fundamentals of forums already, but here's something I posted from another thread...

People need to realize the point of different forums, the dividers are in there, to keep the flow of discussion going smooth, and not a hectic mess where good topics are buried under mounds of topics on one specific topic. Picture this, SHH! is just one forum and everything is posted in one forum. Now let's say there's a topic on the rumor that Gilliam is directed the new Phillip K. Dick bio-pic, under normal situation in the general misc. movies forum someone would post in it ever half-hour, it's not hugely talked about but there's a steady discussion about it going. If there was one big forum, it'd be buried by tons of spider-man/x-men/superman topics. This is why there's forums, a movie like spider-man, james bond, etc they all need forums because there so many threads it needs it's own forum. Saddly I don't see Halo generating that much discussion at the moment and can do fine with one thread.

If a topic is generating multitudes of topics, ask for it. Also this is why you should post threads in there respected forums to keep the steady flow.

Holly Goodhead said:
Why isnt there a Tukiluka Forum?

Obviously not enough posts about him, so get spamming :mad:

Holly Goodhead said:
Why isnt there a Tukiluka Forum?

Because I deleted it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"