Apocalypse Fox officially reveals the running time for this movie

It's 4 minutes longer than theatical cut of DOFP.one minute longer than X2.and 3 minutes
longer than First Class.

It will be longest theatical cut of X-men film.yes rogue cut is longest X-Men film but that was more for die hard fans and not ga.

Remember how they made X-Men 3 and Fantastic Four 2 like 95 minutes and said that was enough?

The credits scene of X-Men Apocalypse could be longer than X2's credits... especially if they have way more VFX companies/people to list down.

X-Men 2 had like 8 minutes of credits. It being longer here wouldn't be all that surprising.

I'm glad we are in a time where running time for an X-Men film doesn't matter anymore.

It mattered in 2006. Not now. DOFP proved this. A freaking time travel movie that you'd think would have needed more time.

Sounds good to me.

Not a single Singer/Ottman X-Men movie has felt too short, so I'm sure it's the same case here. One of the best things about DOFP was how fresh and fast paced it was, without cutting any emotional corners. It will be fine.

A damn fine length!

Am I the only one who was expecting 3 hours?
Yes. Singer never so much as hinted at such a runtime.

Anyway, sounds fine. Singer knows how to pace his movies, even if I'd like to have seen some of the stuff that appears to have been cut. There's always the Blu-ray for that.

Longest X-Men movie ever!

82.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"