Full January Solicitations

NEWAVNIL002_col.jpg

Oh great... *looks at Namor and Xavier* Broke Back Mountain goes Marvel.​

I've got to say, although I don't agree with how the Illuminati thing was retconned into the MU, they make a positively fascinating concept.

Is it just me, or has Thanos been showing up more and more recently? He was in She-Hulk, making his debut in UFF, and now the Illuminati have this crazy going on.

Think he might show up in the new Fantastic Four movie? They usually overexpose a character before they're released on the silver screen.

Silent War is so badass, and the solicit is chilling when you think of Medusa's line at the end of Son of M to the FF " I hope next time we meet it wont be as enemies.

NEXTWAVE: AGENTS OF H.A.T.E. #12
Written by WARREN ELLIS
Pencils and Cover by
STUART IMMONEN
To all those who HAVEN’T been buying NEXTWAVE– Thanks a lot, jerks! This is the last issue! To all those who HAVE been buying NEXTWAVE– YOU RULE!! Do not miss this pulse-pounding conclusion to the greatest work of western literature EVER! Hamlet? Horrible. War and Peace? What-a-joke! The Great Gatsby? The Great Lame-by, maybe. Those works are going to be moved to the Bad Section of your local bookstores after this issue comes out. Don't miss this or you won’t know what your children’s children are reading in school.
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99

You Nextwave hatin bastards! :cmad: :p

God does exist and he heard my prayers.

Yay.... Nextwave is cancelled. :word:

:yay:

Feel the love Nextwave. Maybe this will teach marvel to stop giving Ellis books that dont adhere to decades of continuity and butcher classic concepts and characters....oh wait.

Screw you guys. :cmad: :(

Oh well, it was orginally scheduled to be 12 issues anyway. And man the DD cover is awesome.

That makes two straight months with no Captain America. Damnation.

SQUADRON SUPREME: HYPERION VS. NIGHTHAWK #1 (of 5)
Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
Pencils and Cover by PAUL GULACY
It had to happen: The ultimate throw-down between the two stars of the smash hits "Supreme Power" and "Squadron Supreme:" Hyperion and Nighthawk.
But what could draw these two heroes into the biggest of all smackdowns? Nothing less than genocide. In this ripped from the headlines story, Marc Guggenheim (Wolverine, Blade) and comic book legend Paul Gulacy (Master of Kung Fu) explore the real-world tragedy that is going on right now in Darfur, Africa. The most thought-provoking and action-packed book you'll read all year!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

^I'm slowly falling off the SP bandwagon. I'm not picking up that mini as I don't see how Nighthawk can hurt Hyperion unless they come up with some Marvel version of kryptonite.

Gimme back my MAX title with breasts and cursing dammit :cmad:

IRONFIST003_cvr_col.jpg

IMMORTAL IRON FIST #3
Written by ED BRUBAKER & MATT FRACTION
Pencils and Cover by DAVID AJA
Mysterious enemy forces circle all around him, as Danny Rand comes face to face with history! The legacy of the Iron Fist becomes clear, as he leaps to the aid of a man he has long-thought was dead... and who has come seeking Danny's help with an army on his trail.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Great cover!

Yeah, Brubaker is going to have to sell me on that one. That's not Iron Fist as I know 'im.

Hopefully its more of a symbolic thing than Danny actually using guns. Which he doesnt need.

Darthphere said:
Danny with guns is odd.

Well, the cover does say that an army is on his trail. So it could mean he picked up the guns to fight them and plus when you think about it, a badass martial artist with guns? That sounds awesome!

Yeah so Bendis gets to piss all over Marvel canon again.

Darthphere said:
Hopefully its more of a symbolic thing than Danny actually using guns. Which he doesnt need.

I'm sure there's a reason as to why he has guns.

Red X said:
Yeah so Bendis gets to piss all over Marvel canon again.

What do you mean again? When did he stop?

Though im with Harlekin, the concept is intriguing.

The concept of Danny having guns? Yeah, i think it'll be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"