FX's The Bridge

"What are you doing here? I can't have sex at work."

oh, Sonya :hehe:

I guess Marcos's wife was right to be worry about him fooling around. The thing that bothered me was the timing of it. He shows up at night while that lady's horse is being killed and strung up. Either he was in on it to distract her or it was all just a coincidence.

There must be a 2nd killer because killing those people near his trailer seems unlike something Linder would do.

As for the bar guy who showed up at Sonya's work. He might have a little competition from Marcos's son Gus who basically wet himself after laying eyes on Sonya.

Marco's fooling around made me like him less. :(

"What are you doing here? I can't have sex at work."

oh, Sonya :hehe:

I died at that scene. :lmao:

The thing that bothered me was the timing of it. He shows up at night while that lady's horse is being killed and strung up. Either he was in on it to distract her or it was all just a coincidence.

Interesting. I didn't think of that.

I was actually surprised that he did that. He seems like a devoted one. It looks like the jealousy of Marco's wife was warranted.

Damn, just when I thought I was really starting to dig this show, I come in here and realize I didn't even notice Marcos cheated. Damn. I kinda don't like it, I like the idea of him being kinda stoic and honorable. He doesn't seem like a Don Draper kinda character at all. I wonder why they would do that? Surely they would realize in the first two episodes they're presenting him in such a way that makes him seem honorable. Seems off to me for some reason. Not sure why. Guess every character has to be "flawed" nowadays to make them seem more realistic. I like it in BSG or The Shield or something but every now and then a show needs a more conservative, old fashioned character.

I'm guessing that Linder is not the killer even if he's the one who picked up the prostitute, right?

I think its a requirement for cable dramas to have a character cheat.

It was too bad because he was the most likeable of the cast and it didn't feel like there was enough interaction between the two for them to do that.

I thought the 3rd ep was the best so far even if I find it hard to buy that someone as socially dysfunctional as Sonya would ever be given the job she has.

I wonder if the guy she is having sex with was really there to get her number, that actor always seems to be a *****e in whatever he's in so I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to him.

I'm really liking the journalists part of the story, Matthew Lilard rises from the dead!

It was completely forced, the episode before showed how happy he and his wife are and yet suddenly he's hopping into bed with some woman he just met? weak sauce.

My guess is they did it to tie her to the detective side of the story, as otherwise her smuggling tunnel plot feels very detached from the central story of the serial killer, even with the illegal immigrant aspect.

I'm guessing that Linder is not the killer even if he's the one who picked up the prostitute, right?

I just think he's a red herring, he smuggles girls across who look like his lost sister or something.

finally watched the 3rd episode and it was great

the part with Marco fooling around with that widow seemed very random and out of place though. don't know where they plan on going with that.

Liking this show so far.

And I agree I didnt like that Marco cheated on his wife. Seemed unnecessary and against who the character has been portrayed to be so far.

I guess I'm the only one who didn't care that he cheated on his wife. It definitely came out of left field, but the act itself, who cares?

I guess I'm the only one who didn't care that he cheated on his wife. It definitely came out of left field, but the act itself, who cares?

i didn't care either

just seemed random

I thought it took the most likable character on the show and made him an *******, and worse they did it with crappy writing and no logic.

That was some twist last night.

And Linder was pretty much cleared.

That was some twist last night.

And Linder was pretty much cleared.
that's the guy with the Logan style mutton chops right?

anyway, good episode. the pacing to the story has been moving along nicely and keeping things very interesting.

i thought it was too much of a coincidence though that the agent that was suppose to drop the money ending up being a client of the dead hooker.

Find it funny that Linder talks the same way Ted Levine does :D

I don't understand why the FBI guy reacted the way he did when he viewed the phone. At first i thought the killer had his family, but all that seemed to be on the phone was him with a hooker.:confused:

I thought it took the most likable character on the show and made him an *******, and worse they did it with crappy writing and no logic.

I disagree. I think they made him human. We all succumb to temptation.

Find it funny that Linder talks the same way Ted Levine does :D

Dude I was thinking the exact same thing. I was like "These dudes really like deep ass voices!" lmao

I don't understand why the FBI guy reacted the way he did when he viewed the phone. At first i thought the killer had his family, but all that seemed to be on the phone was him with a hooker.:confused:
That wasn't a hooker, it was the Mexican half of the dead girl from the bridge, right? He could have been directly linked to her murder. unless I got that wrong.....

Just watched the most recent episode. Best one yet imo

Was that cousin Johnny from Justified who's head ended up in a bag? and what did the journo see in the bin? The rest of the agents body?

Just to clarify, the girl Linder took to the redneck was the one who came across the border with all the people who got poisoned? So who was the girl the killer was melting out in the desert?

On a side note, I was surprised how manly the stable owning widows hands were.

I disagree. I think they made him human. We all succumb to temptation.

I don't think being a cheat makes someone more human, it just makes them a *****ebag, plus it made no sense the way they did it.

Was that cousin Johnny from Justified who's head ended up in a bag? and what did the journo see in the bin? The rest of the agents body?

yep that was Johnny. Marco got his head. So most likely that guy got the rest of Johnny. Gotta say that killer works quick.

Just to clarify, the girl Linder took to the redneck was the one who came across the border with all the people who got poisoned? So who was the girl the killer was melting out in the desert?

The girl melting away was the lone survivor of that group who were poisoned. the other one was from the premiere who got in Linder's trunk. her pimp with the whip is looking for her & Linder.

I'm getting more and more suspicious with Marco. He's not the killer but I think the killer knows him.

yep that was Johnny. Marco got his head. So most likely that guy got the rest of Johnny. Gotta say that killer works quick.

Poor cousin Johnny, it never ends well for him. :(

The girl melting away was the lone survivor of that group who were poisoned. the other one was from the premiere who got in Linder's trunk. her pimp with the whip is looking for her & Linder.

Thanks, I was getting mixed up, I wonder if the girl who they saved will now become a more central character as she's the only person to come into contact with the killer and survive.

So i'm a little perplexed, why was the FBI guy so unnerved by what he saw in the cell phone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"