FX's The Bridge

are you all hoping that the main spanish cop's son don't bang Diane Kruger........... please FX DON'T make that happen please.........

So i'm a little perplexed, why was the FBI guy so unnerved by what he saw in the cell phone?

It was the video of him with the girl

Just watched the new episode, was the guy from Cougar Town playing the exact same character here? They even said he was from Tampa lol

And a little thing, it really bugs me that Kruger keeps using the little headphone mic to call people

What was the connection (to the case) of the guy who got his throat slit open? They mentioned it but I missed it.

It's weird that i've never really considered Kruger to be attractive until now.....

This show just isn't doing it for me on a week-by-week basis. I think I'm going to wait until I've got enough episodes stockpiled on demand and then watch a ****load of them all at once.

This show just isn't doing it for me on a week-by-week basis. I think I'm going to wait until I've got enough episodes stockpiled on demand and then watch a ****load of them all at once.
This is what I'm doing. I've got them recording on DVR and ill go back and watch them all when I'm bored.

this show is coming along nicely. each episode really picks up and makes me anticipate each new episode even more.

might be the shrink that Gedman was seeing

Yeah, he was the shrink. That's the only reason they had us follow the story of the runaway for the whole ep.

What i don't understand is why was there a cop car in the drive way when they got there, yet there were no cops in the house?

Did the killer leave a cop car there? I remember the girl in the hospital saying that she thinks the kidnapper had her in a cop car....:huh:

I don't think they have explained the cop car yet, hopefully next episode. :)

The killer could still be in the house. The next episode could start with him quietly leaving, they didn't block the cop car or anything.

I think when Marco met up with his mistress he was being watched by the killer.

are you all hoping that the main spanish cop's son don't bang Diane Kruger........... please FX DON'T make that happen please.........

I hope it doesn't go that way. But with Sonya you never know. Next time she has that "itch." The kid might be at the right place at right time and be the one who gets to scratch it.

Yes, he is but why did Sonya and Marco go there?

Yeah, he was the shrink. That's the only reason they had us follow the story of the runaway for the whole ep.

Th dead FBI agent from last week was seeing him. With the possibility of the killer being a cop. There's a chance the killer may have also been seeing this same shrink if he knew about the FBI agent's shady past.

What i don't understand is why was there a cop car in the drive way when they got there, yet there were no cops in the house?

Did the killer leave a cop car there? I remember the girl in the hospital saying that she thinks the kidnapper had her in a cop car....:huh:

If the shrink works primarily with law enforcement and the killer is indeed a cop. Then he may have been on duty when he got wind of Sonya and Marco's next move and quickly rushed over there to tie up loose ends. The killer may still be there.

Or he came in disguise as a cop with a patrol car to gain trust and access into the house. He escapes leaving the car behind. The car may be clue to look into a certain police department if that car isn't with the department that Sonya works at.

What if the killer is that wanna be special agent state trooper that was in the first few eps? You know the over weight one that's aways eager to help, but seems pretty clumsy and whatnot ....

I hope it doesn't go that way. But with Sonya you never know. Next time she has that "itch." The kid might be at the right place at right time and be the one who gets to scratch it.

Ah, so eloquently put.:yay:

I'm sure it wasn't intentional but Linder's fight scene in his tighty whities followed by his escapades in trying to dump the body was hilarious. :woot:

The dinner with Sonya at Marco's was also humorously awkward and they need Marco's wife on the case, she sussed him out by him dropping his wallet as he took his pants off and cracked him with one question!

"Stupid Gringas" damn did that sum up the runaway kid, she has parent issues so she just goes to a dangerous city and into a strange guys apartment? :doh: At least that all tied in at the end with Gedman as it seemed to be very random.

What if the killer is that wanna be special agent state trooper that was in the first few eps? You know the over weight one that's aways eager to help, but seems pretty clumsy and whatnot ....

Decent theory, they are giving off the impression the killer is intelligent, resourceful and politically motivated to a degree, but that could be a smokescreen.

Hank had the mustache cop look into him. Not sure if he's still looking because mustache hasn't said a peep about it since.

I'm sure it wasn't intentional but Linder's fight scene in his tighty whities followed by his escapades in trying to dump the body was hilarious. :woot:

I thought it was pretty funny. Poor bastard. The last thing he sees is a man in his tighty whities. lol

Hank had the mustache cop look into him. Not sure if he's still looking because mustache hasn't said a peep about it since.

What about if it's mustache cop...or even the stations chubby secretary....or The Boss!:wow:

the girl would have recognized all 3. the secretary from the last episode and mustache & Hank during this episode. plus mustache stayed with the web viral girl while the killer was chopping off cousin Johnny's head and jumped Marco.

stupid girl. why'd she run off? mom's an oxy head, the killer knows she can ID him, so why not stay in protective custody? oh right, this is the same girl who crossed into Mexico and went into some random's dude's apartment. :doh:

So the killer must be inside the investigation or has a man/woman inside, no way he is just hanging around the precinct on the off chance the girls might come out. I have to say I think Diana Kruger's acting has gotten steadily better.

Yeah, she was really good in that last scene with her sister's killer.

That bit with Ray and Graciela (?)! :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"