BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sketch I did a few days ago
gal_gadot_as_wonder_woman_sketch_by_mattsimas-d6xif3i.jpg

neat. you're quite talented. now all you need to draw is the booty shot. ;)

Imagine WW knocking out Batman for sneaking into her island of Themiscyra as depicted in Trinity.

I WONDER what brand of sliced bread Gadot uses.

I can understand the "concern" about her weight...I was one who was initially skeptical. It's hard not to separate the lack of muscle from a perceived lack of strength, and the inability to cast herself as a real physical threat.

But what is most important here, that she "nail" the character or that she simply present a live-action clone of what we've grown to love in print and digital formats?

There is no either-or, it should be both. In Gal's case, whatever she lacks in size/stature can be addressed with special effects. I'm not worried until see evidence that Diana's size wasn't considered important to filming. I doubt that will be the case.

I'm glad that people have, for the most part, stopped criticizing her weight.

A little weight criticism is fine I think, so long as it doesn't cross a certain line. When you see people making comments suggesting that a thin actress "looks like a boy" or that a fitness model is "too ugly" or borderline masculine simply because she chooses to work out and strengthen her body (something that both men and women are entitled to do), that's when it becomes unacceptable.

And this like of thinking should apply to men as well. We've all seen male actors who fail to meet certain physical standards get destroyed on the forums by various fanboys/fangirls.

As long as we get across our views in a constructive and respectful manner, being mindful of those who may take offense to profane language and such, then I think we're on the right track. There's also no reason to fly off the handle if someone politely suggests that an actor/actress isn't quite what he/she envisioned for whatever reason (e.g., height, weight, age, etc.).

It's a wonderful sketch.

Yes, it is. Well done that man!

I tweeted it to her. Here's hoping she will see it!

I expect an invitation to the wedding.

Edit: I quite like the cartoon from "Bobby Rubio" that she retweeted on the 6th:

Ba0CbnXCQAA9-lE.jpg

The wedding? lol

And yeah, hopefully she retweets it!

She is one gorgeous woman ... and that's an understatement. :)

Also, love all the Wonder Woman fan art through the last few threads ... especially the one with the WW Summer 2015 logo, that looked really awesome. :D

Last edited:
she sure is beautiful!!

hopefully her role is more than just a quick second cameo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"