Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh look, someone else who hasn't watched the new trailer :o

tumblr_o3qo4ePJ4Y1uplf3qo1_500.gif

Still better than S4 hair. :o

And don't :o me, that's my thing. :o

ok ok... ill give you this one.

Maybe Ned didn't believe in Rhaegar's prophecy business. He was skeptical about the Others, and even went so far as to have a holy place set up for Catelyn's new gods. Its progressive for a Northerner.

???

The point is, if Ned has been raisinf Rhaegar's son all thesd years, why only did he think of Rhaegar after so many years when he came to LK and why was his promise to his sistes dreams happening when Daenerys assination was discussef.

Daenerys past also doesnt match with what Viserys claims.

So... we keep seeing Bolton men wearing specific looking helmets... but rewatching some episodes... the helmets aren't Bolton helmets... they are the helmets of stannis' men he bought... so I think some of us were right in thinking when a lot of Stannis' men left, they joined the boltons... Hence all the horses and the same formation used when Stannis took down Mance's army.

they should have addressed that if I am right

If that's the case then Gabriel Byrne is Aeron Greyjoy

Ah c'mon Reek! How is it you can believe in some weird ass prophecies but not Ned Stark's emotional journey?

I don't know... lying to his wife about having a bastard son wasn't emotional enough for me.

Dany is clearly the result of an incestuous union

Ian McShane's reason's for wanting to join GoT?

He explains, “They asked me if I wanted to do Game of Thrones and I said, ‘Sure, I’ll be able to see my old pals Charlie Dance and Stephen Dillane’ and they said, ‘No, we’ve killed them off.’ I wasn’t sure whether I could commit, but then they said it would only be for one episode, so I said, ‘So that means I must die at the end of it. Great, I’m in.’ ”

I love the man :funny:

funniest **** ever.

Now him Dillane and Dance need to make another 44 inch chest type movie.

If only John Hurt was Bloodraven.

So Peter Dinklage is hosting SNL April 2nd lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"