Rogue One General Rogue One News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
HK-47> all

Alternatively, Werner Herzog doing a film about the life and times of 3PO

Last edited:
HK-47> all
nII2JSn.jpg

Never ever thought that Diego Luna would do this type of movie (a major studio film), so his casting was probably the most surprising.

Duracell Star Wars Commercial - How the Rebels Saved Christmas

[YT]iA7xYeiWg54[/YT]

p95twir0whjezormv9yd.png

Screen-Shot-2016-03-30-at-12.48.13-PM.png

oa57meudcxwej14ics9x.png

droid-attitudes-are-universal.jpg

HK-47 wishes he was a fraction as deadly as this sadistic duo.:D

I'll take an assassin droid built by a Sith Lord over an comedic sociopath R2-D2/C-3PO pair.

And you know what? Vader>Aphra.

[blackout] Gillen never should have let her live [/blackout]

Well this is SW, they are all aliens or droids. :cwink:

More seriously, yeah, I think we will see it. The Yoda movie will eventually happen.

Man, I hope not. The prequels did enough damage to that character as it is. Let him be mysterious.

Man, I hope not. The prequels did enough damage to that character as it is. Let him be mysterious.
And then TCW did a lot of good for the character. You don't need to go to the very beginning for Yoda. They have over 800 years to cover. They will be telling a new Yoda story in the Star Wars comic. I expect good things.

I like those Duracell commercials! Love how they incorporate footage from the film :)

The Star Wars Show

[YT]uSK9NpzBBH8[/YT]

Andi interviews Doug Chiang and there's a few concept shots of the U-Wing.

http://**************.net/2016/10/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-run-time/

Event Cinemas has revealed the run time for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The film will be 133 minutes or 2 hours and 13 minutes according to them. This time could be inaccurate but if memory serves, last year when Star Wars: The Force Awakens run times hit in this form they were accurate.

I like how Making Star Wars doesn't seem to realize that TFA is actually longer then the majority of Star Wars movies. And in what world are they 10 mins less then previous Star Wars films? :hehe:

Rogue One is 9 minutes shorter than AOTC, but TFA is only 7 minutes shorter than AOTC.

TPM - 136 minutes
AOTC - 142 minutes
ROTS - 140 minutes
ANH - 125 minutes
ESB - 127 minutes
ROTJ - 136 minutes
TFA - 135 minutes

Rogue One - 133 minutes

Rogue One is 9 minutes shorter than AOTC, but TFA is only 7 minutes shorter than AOTC.

TPM - 136 minutes
AOTC - 142 minutes
ROTS - 140 minutes
ANH - 125 minutes
ESB - 127 minutes
ROTJ - 136 minutes
TFA - 135 minutes

Rogue One - 133 minutes
TFA is 138 minutes. I don't know why it is always listed wrong, but my blu-ray version is 138 mins, my digital copy is 138 mins and the version I recorded off Starz is 138 mins. It is the third longest Star Wars movie.

Exact run time is 2 hours, 18 minutes, 6 seconds.

The run time is just fine.

Any idea when tickets will go on sale? I thought they would do the same thing they did with TFA last year (put them on sale with the final trailer), but I guess I was wrong.

The run time is just fine.

Any idea when tickets will go on sale? I thought they would do the same thing they did with TFA last year (put them on sale with the final trailer), but I guess I was wrong.
How can you know the run time is fine if you haven't seen the movie? :huh:

Jason Ward of MSW gives more insight on the reshoots, why it's necessary and why people are making a big deal about it and how successful they think Rogue One should be: http://**************.net/2016/10/f...on-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-reshoots-more/

Solidus, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back