The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don't know if they put her in carbonite... but I'm pretty sure they put Jar Jar in carbonite. And that's a good thing! If he was frozen in carbonite hopefully they buried him deep underground, somewhere no one will ever find him :oldrazz:

hasbro-20120211074608991.jpg

They better throw him into the Sarlacc.

Anyone think there's gonna be a repeat of ESB's carbon freeze moment, in VII?

Seconds before Han Solo die...
Leia: I love you.
Han: I know.

If Han does die in VII, I'm thinking Han will go for a suicidal mission that can save thousands of lives.

Last edited:
perhaps the villain ( Driver? ) is not a Sith himself, but is someone who idolizes/worships the Sith philosophy and is trying to resurrect that ideology ( the ancient threat )

Maybe he's always had an obsession or fascination with the Dark Side of the Force and with lightsabers - even collecting rare lightsabers and training himself.

and perhaps he's "guided" along by a mysterious, shadowy figure (Sydow) who is indeed a real Sith, and who's merely using the Driver villain as a pawn to restore the Sith to power.

I doubt it. We already had a reversed repeat in ROTJ.

If Han does die in VII, I'm thinking Han will go for a suicidal mission that can save thousands of lives.

Yeah, I can see it happening. Given that JJ shamelessly aped the famous "KHAN!" line in STID, I can see him doing a retread of one of the best lines in the original Star Wars trilogy. Although I wouldn't mind it here.

However, if a villain says "I AM YOUR FATHER!" to one of the heroes in this movie, I'm walking out of the theater.

I can see the 'I love you' 'I know' coming from two of the younger characters, not Han and Leia again.

I find it cheesy for them to repeat lines from any of the OT. This isn't even a remake.

I find it cheesy for them to repeat lines from any of the OT. This isn't even a remake.

well.....some articles that I've read ( and newspeople that I've heard ) have referred to it as a reboot.............:o

which is just........y'know.............not true at all...........:doh:

Yeah, I can see it happening. Given that JJ shamelessly aped the famous "KHAN!" line in STID, I can see him doing a retread of one of the best lines in the original Star Wars trilogy. Although I wouldn't mind it here.

However, if a villain says "I AM YOUR FATHER!" to one of the heroes in this movie, I'm walking out of the theater.

It will probably be "I AM YOUR BROTHER!" and spoken by Driver to Ridley.

No repeats of anything in these movies please. It annoyed me how in Revenge Of The Sith. That instead of creating something new & amazing they just used Duel Of The Fates again in the final battle & various parts I believe

we're already getting the original Trio back.......that should be enough.

It will probably be "I AM YOUR BROTHER!" and spoken by Driver to Ridley.

:pal:

Of course, you never know. Maybe this new trilogy will be in some backwoods section of the Star Wars universe that we've never seen before... planet Pennsyltucky or somewhere. We'll hear the line: "I am your father... and your uncle."

Lol I don't know if they put her in carbonite... but I'm pretty sure they put Jar Jar in carbonite. And that's a good thing! If he was frozen in carbonite hopefully they buried him deep underground, somewhere no one will ever find him :oldrazz:

hasbro-20120211074608991.jpg
Perfect way to bring him into the new trilogy. He will be the heart and soul of the new trilogy. :awesome:

I'd still prefer Luke to die so he can become one with the force.

Vader's Force Ghost to Daisy: "I am your Grandfather!!"
Daisy: "******* Awesome!! :awesome:"

I expect: "I have a bad feeling about this" and "May the Force be with You" to show up again lol.

I hope there is a scene in this movie on Tatooine and the hero says something like, "I love the desert. People who complain about sand are whiny little b**ches."

I hope there is a scene in this movie on Tatooine and the hero says something like, "I love the desert. People who complain about sand are whiny little b**ches."

tumblr_mk8vgxr4TR1rx3l95o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"