Get Me a Whopper

Its going to be ok :) .

-this is like 8 minutes, so be aware-

That was sad to see. All of those poor people who thought that for one day their arteries were gonna be given a break.

I do want a whopper after watching that though :D

I saw this a few times on the commercials of the video game awards.

Quite funny.

The line at the end was pretty funny... however, having worked at Burger King for two months when I was 15, I wish upon it nothing less than the apocalypse.

You know, I don't know how long it's been since I last ate at BK, but damn, their advertising people are sharp.

The whopper isn't that great. Now if it was an IN & Out burger that went away it would be war!

I doubt it. I haven't eaten fast food in years.

What? Are you a commie or something? :huh:

Just kidding. Good for you. I try to avoid it be every once in a while I have a moment of weakness for a good cheeseburger and a shake.

The whopper isn't that great. Now if it was an IN & Out burger that went away it would be war!

Thought the commerical was fairly amusing. "Let me speak to your manager!!"

Yeah, In & Out owns!!

It didn't work for me. Hopefully it's better than those ads with that freaky looking king. I'd never eat at a place with that thing for a spokesperson.

I like the seriously adrenalized guy who says "That would be FOOLISH...".
He sounds like dudes sound in heated Religion vs. Atheism debates, but it's a hamburger.

And the wet-brain-fried dudes....the one guy says "They'd have to change their name to Burger QUEEN."

and like a time release capsule................it finally hits the other guy
".................
.................yeah."

And the wet-brain-fried dudes....the one guy says "They'd have to change their name to Burger QUEEN."

".................
.................yeah."

HEH HEH. That's great.

I like the seriously adrenalized guy who says "That would be FOOLISH...".
He sounds like dudes sound in heated Religion vs. Atheism debates, but it's a hamburger.

".................
.................yeah."

I think Time Capsule Dude is a hippy version of Norm Macdonald. :D

that has to be the worst advert ever, all those people acting like that just because they couldn't get a burger!

You know your country is messed up when people threaten riots because a 916 calorie fast-food burger has been discontinued. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumilumi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"