Get Me a Whopper

damn people,its just a whopper. They do have other things on the menu ya know...classic chicken sandwhich owns mah soul

That was at least 10 years ago. I remember it.

I don't think I ever tried it when they had it but, yeah, I distinctly remember the "Mama mia! McDonalds has pizza!" commercials. I was in either late elementary or middle school at the time.

I love that they even use a fairly recognizable actor as the manager and people still don't get it's a joke.

I love that they even use a fairly recognizable actor as the manager and people still don't get it's a joke.
I thought I recognized that guy. I've seen him on commercials all over Comedy Central.

It's hilarious to see so many people throwing hissy-fits over the freaking whopper. I'd just get the spicy tendercrisp, myself.

They still make those spicy, don't they? Don't they?! :cmad:

the last whopper i ate made me sick

Well perhaps you all remember the much-more-recent Burger King tacos?

Oh man, I remember that. Never tried them, but I remember that. lol.

They were actually pretty good. A pain in the butt to make, but pretty good nonetheless!

I think BK needs to stick with what they know...therefore, I'm glad they left the taco's to Taco Bell. :p

It's hilarious to see so many people throwing hissy-fits over the freaking whopper. I'd just get the spicy tendercrisp, myself.

They make a good point about how McDonald's and Wendy's fry their burgers. But if the Big Mac was discontinued or KFC chicken I'm sure there would be freakouts.

And of course these people allow themselves to appear on TV in exchange for $10 gift cards. They needs some more Whoppers.

Maybe he's fairly recognizable to younger people.

Regan Burns
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0122846/

I don't remeber that.

That was at least 10 years ago. I remember it.

Are you sure it was McDonald's they would've had a big marketing campaign.

The Pizza was around in the early 90s, they were personal sized pizzas, the 'z' looked similiar to the golden arches.
Burger_king_whopper.jpg

I thought I recognized that guy. I've seen him on commercials all over Comedy Central.

Yes, and they basically brought back the Chicken Whopper *drool* They just switched the honey mustard on the Tendergrill for mayo and BAM! The Chicken Whopper returneth!

thats why i don't watch tv anymore. Thank God for YouTube.

Never knew Micky D's sold pizza...that just isn't right. :o

They sell lobster rolls in Maine, well they did when I went up there a couple times a few years ago. They were always sold out when I went to get one. :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"