Ghost Rider 2 In The Works - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i hated the first movie and thought it was stupid and castrated but this...wow i actually want to SEE it now. GR has always been BAD ASS and while i know he has a back story i just love seeing him tear **** and make everything someone's hell.

Last edited:
Trailer was pretty cool. I understand they still try to mismarket this as a sequel, though they shouldn't. I think people would be more acceptive with the reboot route (what the film really is).

Gotta admit the trailer actually made me interested for the first time. Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

The parts with the CGI Ghost Rider look good but....damn couldn't they have gotten someone new and not used Nicholas Cage? He takes me out of every movie he's in (He was alright in Kick Ass) he's seriously one of the worst actors ever imo.

Surprised to see the Marvel Knights logo this time around. I thought that would be for the R-rated titles.

Trailer was pretty cool. I understand they still try to mismarket this as a sequel, though they shouldn't. I think people would be more acceptive with the reboot route (what the film really is).
they changed the origin?

Looks less corny than the first one. SFX look somewhat real.

The guy getting slammed from the air and the car getting flipped were highlights for me.

I just wish they recast Cage but all the scenes with Ghost Rider should be fun.

Cage plays Ghost Rider too....so when you see the flamin skull, it's The Cage.

Wow, this looks pretty good. I'm not excited to see this but more like curious, as I'm still a bit catious towards this movie.

Wtf??? Was he pissing fire? Lmaoooo!1

That alone is worth the price of addmission.

New thread. Any word on possible separate Ghost Rider forum?

Looks better then the first one... So, I'll see it for sure.

and the pissing fire scene... Priceless.

I actually enjoyed the first movie, some scene's were pure Ghost Rider but it should have been better. I aint a fan of these directors but that trailer was pretty damn good, GR looks scary, and the action looks crazy.

My only worry is after reading a review of the script is that all the cool action happens to normal humans rather than demons.

The parts with the CGI Ghost Rider look good but....damn couldn't they have gotten someone new and not used Nicholas Cage? He takes me out of every movie he's in (He was alright in Kick Ass) he's seriously one of the worst actors ever imo.

He's only terrible when he wants to be an action/superhero star, the guy is a total geek. Can't fault him for it but he just doesn't fit the role. Watch some of his other works such as Adaptation or Lord of War and he's pretty great.

Looked great :woot:

I liked the first movie... in general... so it can only improve for me.

New thread. Any word on possible separate Ghost Rider forum?

That's what I'm wondering. Why isn't there a Ghost Rider forum since he's had two movies and is as much alive and kicking as something like Green Lantern, which is more on the dead side now? There can be several sections - one to discuss the current movie and one to discuss the first one. Maybe one to discuss future sequels.

"How'd it get burned? HOW'DITGETBURNED?! Oh, right, I had to take a leak."

My only worry is after reading a review of the script is that all the cool action happens to normal humans rather than demons.
That's a good thing...wtf....

Killing the demons in the first was pretty boring...killing people, is much more interesting, and gives more emotion.

No one cares how a demon dies.

I'm pretty sure he meant that its a waste for all the good action to come from fighting humans when they can't do jack against him. At least when he fights a demon there's a chance they can fight back.

Just heard that Outlaws version of Ghost Riders in the Sky. I love it. Parts of it sound reminiscent of the Shadows version, especially the early electric guitar sections and the beat (but not the end electric guitar section).

They should just make Ghost Riders in the Sky the official Ghost Rider theme song like they've done with Black Sabbath's Iron Man for Iron Man.

When I was young I always hoped they would use that theme for a Ghost Rider movie, and that was one of the things I enjoyed about the first movie because it was a wish come true.

[YT]R_RAooHQ8ks[/YT]

im in the SMALL if not NON EXISTENT minority but consider the angle of this film id use this version of Ghost Riders in the Sky...id personally would **** myself in excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"