Ghost Rider 2 In The Works - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]R_RAooHQ8ks[/YT]

im in the SMALL if not NON EXISTENT minority but consider the angle of this film id use this version of Ghost Riders in the Sky...id personally would **** myself in excitement.

No thanks. I prefer the Outlaws version. Even the Spiderbait version. I like to hear the rousing melody as it gets me excited. The tune here isn't as discernable.

I liked this 70s instrumental version by the Shadows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B63VaCoJ750

However, that wouldn't really be suitable for the movie at all now with its disco beat. It also probably sounds a bit too tame for Ghost Rider.

well to you cause you arent into that kind of music, but I am, which is why i said im in the small minority.

well to you cause you arent into that kind of music, but I am, which is why i said im in the small minority.

Well I will listen to heavy rock and even some metal, but for Ghost Riders in the Sky, I like to hear the melody.

That's a good thing...wtf....

Killing the demons in the first was pretty boring...killing people, is much more interesting, and gives more emotion.

No one cares how a demon dies.

See below

I'm pretty sure he meant that its a waste for all the good action to come from fighting humans when they can't do jack against him. At least when he fights a demon there's a chance they can fight back.

Yep, thats exactly what I meant, apparently in the script the final showdown with BH is Johnny Blaze vs BH, NOT GR vs BH, which sounded dissapointing as ****, I actually want to see someone give GR a challenge in this movie.

Just heard that Outlaws version of Ghost Riders in the Sky. I love it. Parts of it sound reminiscent of the Shadows version, especially the early electric guitar sections and the beat (but not the end electric guitar section).

They should just make Ghost Riders in the Sky the official Ghost Rider theme song like they've done with Black Sabbath's Iron Man for Iron Man.

When I was young I always hoped they would use that theme for a Ghost Rider movie, and that was one of the things I enjoyed about the first movie because it was a wish come true.

Ghost Riders In The Sky was AWESOME in the first film and I hope it's used atleast once in this film.

I agree, it should become his official theme song. :woot:

Johnny Cash did an excellent Ghost Riders in the Sky....

Personally I like Judas Priests Hellrider...

HFM

I loved it!! It's what I wanted out of this film. I'm not looking for a deep experience that'll change the face of cinema forever. I was looking for a fun movie with crazy looking action, and that seems to be what's in store. I LOVE his knew look, it looks so good in motion and makes him seem like a horror icon. I love how the action is shot too, looks very interesting.

See below

Yep, thats exactly what I meant, apparently in the script the final showdown with BH is Johnny Blaze vs BH, NOT GR vs BH, which sounded dissapointing as ****, I actually want to see someone give GR a challenge in this movie.
That's why I wanted someone like Vengeance to fight Ghost Rider.
He'd fight on equal terms. It'd be one heck of a brawl.

That's what I'm wondering. Why isn't there a Ghost Rider forum since he's had two movies and is as much alive and kicking as something like Green Lantern, which is more on the dead side now? There can be several sections - one to discuss the current movie and one to discuss the first one. Maybe one to discuss future sequels.

Exactly. Even GI Joe has a full section.
One thing that I'd love to see in the sequel is for the boy to become the next rider (He is named "Danny" if I'm no mistaken so...).

Exactly. Even GI Joe has a full section.
One thing that I'd love to see in the sequel is for the boy to become the next rider (He is named "Danny" if I'm no mistaken so...).

I think he is supposed to be Danny Ketch officially.

No thanks. I prefer the Outlaws version. Even the Spiderbait version. I like to hear the rousing melody as it gets me excited. The tune here isn't as discernable.

I liked this 70s instrumental version by the Shadows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B63VaCoJ750

However, that wouldn't really be suitable for the movie at all now with its disco beat. It also probably sounds a bit too tame for Ghost Rider.
i think ghost rider should have a kick ass sound track. anyone else really want to hear Ac/DC's Hells Bells? i know i would love that lol. and maybe they could find a way to fit Ralph Stanleys "O Death" maybe the jen titus cover, i think it has a perfect southern/ forboding supernatural quality that's perfect for ghost rider.

Ok, I just watched the trailer again and I don't see from the footage it showed how it comes off as cheesy. This looks so much more serious than the previous film. Every comic film has some humour in it, so the kid asking him about taking a leak and then showing GR take a leak with flames shooting out wasn't bad. To some it's crude, but I still think this movie is going to blow the first one out of the water.

Wow cool trailer! Why does Gi Joe has its own forum section but Ghost Rider doesn't?

Wow cool trailer! Why does Gi Joe has its own forum section but Ghost Rider doesn't?

Yeah, I think it's discrimination against Ghost Rider, just because the first movie wasn't so great. Green Lantern and GI Joe weren't so good. Green Lantern even has sections devoted to future sequels which may not even happen. Ghost Rider's sequel IS happening.

The GL section was pretty busy. And now it's just SAAD in there. But GI JOE has never had much movement.

My guess is that SHH is being paid. Regardless, GR needs a section.

Yea the sections are weird.. GL doesn't even have a "The Comics" section. So apparently no one reads GL comics...

The trailer looked pretty good. Let's hope it surpasses the first by leaps & bounds.

See below

Wait, are you trying to say that we are suppose to get Blaze vs Black Heart as the final fight in Spirit of Vengeance? Again?

Whoa, that was crazy ****. And it pretty much was ****ing awesome. I dig it. I dig the craziness of it all. The first is an immense guilty pleasure, but dammit, if I don't want a better film. I never thought GR would look better but he does. Holy hell, does he look badass.

And him taking a leak? Crude but it's cool.

So doe's anyone know if Ghost Rider is going to get a movie section again?

You know who you have to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"