Ghost Rider 2 In The Works - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So doe's anyone know if Ghost Rider is going to get a movie section again?
I think we're doing fine with just a thread. If they were going to do so, they could have when the filming started a while back.

That trailer is AWESOME!

Cagecrazy.jpg

I enjoyed the first one. I can't wait for the second one!!! But bad timing to release it in theaters. February isn't that great, but I have faith

So doe's anyone know if Ghost Rider is going to get a movie section again?
What's the point? It's not like many people would post there.

What they really need to do is get rid of the GI Joe section and combine all of the Avengers into one section. And probably get rid of the Green Lantern and Transformers sections.

There's really no point for sections other than Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, X-Men, and Avengers. Not enough traffic.

What they really need to do is get rid of the GI Joe section and combine all of the Avengers into one section. And probably get rid of the Green Lantern and Transformers sections.

There's really no point for sections other than Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, X-Men, and Avengers. Not enough traffic.

:applaud

There's rumour that they greenlit a sequel to Green Lantern, but the first movie sucked ass so they should just remove the GL forum for now. I do agree that the fanbase for Ghost Rider doesn't warrant a new forum though.

Whoa, that was crazy ****. And it pretty much was ****ing awesome. I dig it. I dig the craziness of it all. The first is an immense guilty pleasure, but dammit, if I don't want a better film. I never thought GR would look better but he does. Holy hell, does he look badass.

And him taking a leak? Crude but it's cool.

Glad I'm not the only one who finds it a guilty pleasure. Also glad to see you liked it DJ.

I could get behind this. I'm a Transformers fan but the forum is pretty dead. And combining the Avengers into a single forum would save alot of space.

There's only 6 months of hype left before the movie comes out. I think this thread is enough.

loved the trailer. heres hoping for an R rating.

I seriously doubt it gets an R rating. They want people who liked the first one to come back, so they have to keep it PG-13. And the studio will for sure push that rating...also it's coming out in February, maybe close to Valentines Day again, so that kinda kills the R rating.:csad:

That trailer was sick, totally crazy. Cage being Cage and Ghost Rider being a badass.

And Ghost Rider PISSING FIRE. :awesome: That's gotta sting.

Last edited:
The trailer was just as badass as I expected it to be, my favorite scenes are when GR flipped that car over and when he slammed that guy into the ground. :woot:

I can already tell that this is gonna be leaps and bounds ahead of the first film, oh and am I the only one who think's GR's new bike looks alot faster?

I seriously doubt it gets an R rating. They want people who liked the first one to come back, so they have to keep it PG-13. And the studio will for sure push that rating...also it's coming out in February, maybe close to Valentines Day again, so that kinda kills the R rating.:csad:

Well, wasn't the tagline in the trailer they showed at SDCC "****ing Your **** Up Next February"? I don't know, it looks like a much darker approach than the first either way.

the trailer was good :D can't wait for more, GR looks boss

I still think they should've ditched Nic Cage, and Johnny Blaze, and gone with Danny Ketch.

I liked it a lot. I liked the first movie but this looks to be even better, got a good feelin about it

I noticed he looks better when hes walking. Its more fluid like hes got a cool badass stride. At least thats the way it looked in those few seconds. I always thought he moved a little wooden in the first one.

Oh, and whoever said that metal shouldnt be playin for GR is outta his mind. If ever there was a character that lends itself to a screamin guitar ....GR is it!!

Last edited:
I haven't posted in a good, long time on this site but HOOOOOLYYYYY **************!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! :D That is a badass Ghost Rider. Balls to the wall over the top action and one scary mother****er. I don't even care if the plot is **** at this point. If this flick is half as entertaining as Punisher: War Zone is I'll be one happy camper. I can't wait to see dudes set on fire.

He was pissing fire! FIRE! :D I'm in total fanboy mode for this one! Bring on the ultraviolence! Marvel Knights might be my favorite branch after this flick. They get a Daredevil movie and maybe even a Heroes for Hire movie done under this label and I'll be satisfied. Now I'm excited about Dr. Strange too. Imagine how trippy that's gonna be. I love Marvel's darker characters.

The trailer looked good

But still no section for this movie in this board?

loved the trailer. heres hoping for an R rating.

The directors themselves said the movie will be PG-13. But going by the trailer it definitely looks like they are going to be pushing the limits with it.

Can you set people on fire in pg-13? Think as long as there's no blood or real gore they're good. Things are gonna be getting pretty violent and thanks to the nature of Ghost Rider's powers they'll probably be able to get away with it. Not to mention how crazy a director's cut would be.

Last edited:
Well, Captain America set people on fire, and threw soliders into spinning propellers...and didnt cut away....

I forgot all about that (what I get for only seeing the movie once). Yeah, then there's really no reason for this to be R unless GR is impaling human beings and snatching off faces.

Yeah, Captain America had it's share of blood as well, you can do alot if you push the limits of the PG-13 rating.

I haven't posted in a good, long time on this site but HOOOOOLYYYYY **************!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! :D That is a badass Ghost Rider. Balls to the wall over the top action and one scary mother****er.

This :up:

I'm glad you liked the trailer Savage, I enjoyed it alot as well.

It's usually his villains that push the envelope in grotesquery and sadistic violence. Although GR did rip the skin off a few of his enemies...he did also shove Lillith in her own...well, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"