Ghostbusters III

yeah I really digged the script for GB3:Hellbent, although the introduction of a younger team in the story was crappy. If theyre doing Indy4 then why not GB3 (and bill murray as a ghost was such a great idea) but alas it won't happen as,according to reitman and ackroyd, the studios don't believe there to be an audience for it.And I wouldnt want to see a movie without murray.
and they must NEVER remake ghostbusters...it's too much of a classic, it'd be like remaking raiders of the lost ark,et,back to the future, alien.....just not done!

it's murray you gotta blame him for it. he owns a part of the rights. and no audience? if they can make a big screen transformers movie why not GB3?

As much as I would have loved to see this I know it's never going to happen. All I can say is thank god for fan films like Freddy vs. Ghostbusters.

Cool to see so many Ghosbusters fans, tho Murrays character was obviously the coolest I don think a Ghostbusters II film would have to suck w/out him.
Ofcourse it will never happen now but 1994 would have been perfect.
They're all too old now. Rick Moranis could have just filled in for Murray tho.

I think every fan in the world would have boycotted if that happened. You should see how many are pissed that he took Janine to happyland instead of egon. It's a mob, I tell you.

now that I think of it. rick's the only one to get laid in these films. Wow, he's my hero.

Anyone got a link to the cript for GBIII? I'd love to read it.

Sadly the only way we will ever get another movie is if the series is rebooted.

if you're going to watch RotGB watch Freddy Vs Ghostbusters first...

ghostbusters-the-video-game-20071204024049306.jpg

Ghostbusters III coming to your Xbox 360 and PS3 this year... :)

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/839/839501p1.html

the only way to do a movie is introduce a new set of ghostbusters and have the older guys in small roles. i think this franchise needs to be brought back.

sweet new pic from the game, yea i would have loved to see a new movie. They could have gone extreme ghostbusters route and have the old crew retiring from active ghost hunting and hire a new group and then something happens with the new crew and the old guys have to save their asses.

I know this has probably been mentioned but I think it would be kinda cool if they make a GB3 with a new team and it included a female Ghostbuster.

I hope you can create yourself as a ghostbuster. That would rock.

I know this has probably been mentioned but I think it would be kinda cool if they make a GB3 with a new team and it included a female Ghostbuster.

Without question, a new team is needed. And yes, I think the world is ready for the first female Ghostbuster.

I personally think the best choice would be...

If they could get her and Jimmy Kimmel, Adam Corolla, Jerry Seinfeld as the rest of the team:
jimmy-kimmel-180a111306.jpg
carolla_m5_129.jpg
Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg

They of course would be facing off against...

A distant relative to Evo Shandor has discovered a way to bring back his long dead uncle from the netherworld.

Without question, a new team is needed. And yes, I think the world is ready for the first female Ghostbuster.

I personally think the best choice would be...

If they could get her and Jimmy Kimmel, Adam Corolla, Jerry Seinfeld as the rest of the team:
jimmy-kimmel-180a111306.jpg
carolla_m5_129.jpg
Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg

They of course would be facing off against...

A distant relative to Evo Shandor has discovered a way to bring back his long dead uncle from the netherworld.
That actually sounds like a good idea.

The Ghostbusters turning their business into a franchise could make a great movie (I can see Venkman coming up with this idea). Good chance for casting new comic talent in the roles but still have the oldboys in for the ride. The main problem would be a potentially crowded cast, but with the right script and the right balance of characters: horrays.

Well, the story for the game came straight from Dan Akroyd and all of the Ghostbusters are returning to do the voices.... yes, even Bill Murray. So this is Ghostbusters III for me, and I'm glad it's interactive.

ghostbusters-the-video-game-20071204024123025.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"