Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Blood use to have a panel in Comic Con and she goes every year, so if this year there're a TB and a XMDOFP panel I have a feeling she can be in both. Fingers crossed.

would be great to see Anna along with other x-men stars on the panel

when does the new season of TB start?

mmm, thats before Comic Con.

Not sure if the network will put a panel one month later. But if so, Anna will be there, definetly. Good news for Rogue fans, then :D

Id love to see Jennifer, Anna and Ellen together on Comic Con this year. And would be awesome to have Peter and a new upcoming star unconfirmed yet, but let's see what happens with Singer's next tweets

True Blood should be wrapping soon so before long we should get some news on Anna
returning to Montrel.

Every year True Blood premieres in June and they do the panel in Comic Con a month later. Even Game of Thrones has one and in that dates they have already finished the season.

I wish somebody asks Anna directly about her filming schedule during TB promotion. It's a great chance.

Last edited:
We know Anna was in Montreal for a few days, but did she actually film anything with the cast? Or was she there for costume fittings and table read? I think she returned to LA before the OT cast was in Montreal. Booboo is done filming I've read? How will she factor into the future scenes? I hope she doesn't get shafted again, but her having a stunt double does give some hope that she will be involved in action scenes.

Every year True Blood premieres in June and they do the panel in Comic Con a month later. Even Game of Thrones has one and in that dates they have already finished the season.

well, then.

I haven't been keeping up, like the previous X-Films...have any X-Related photos of Anna been released at all. I'm really excited to see how they'll do Rogue after X3.

I haven't been keeping up, like the previous X-Films...have any X-Related photos of Anna been released at all. I'm really excited to see how they'll do Rogue after X3.

No pictures. She was spotted in Montreal one week in the begining of filming and went back to True Blood filming. They are finishing True Blood shooting next month and DOFP will be shotting until October, so there's hope she goes back to DOFP after TB.

No pictures. She was spotted in Montreal one week in the begining of filming and went back to True Blood filming. They are finishing True Blood shooting next month and DOFP will be shotting until October, so there's hope she goes back to DOFP after TB.

Thanks for the update. Its appreciated. :yay:

I haven't been keeping up, like the previous X-Films...have any X-Rated photos of Anna been released at all. I'm really excited to see how they'll do Rogue after X3.

Those probably were rogue ones stolen from her phone.

She hasn't learned from her Marvel sister, Scarlet... Ugh :(

I don't think Paquin has filmed anything. She's finishing up True Blood's finale so she's knee deep in that. I doubt that tiny visit to Montreal was filmed work considering it was prior to actual lensing date.

I'm thinking she will finish True Blood this month then head to Montreal for X-Men. I don't think her role will be huge though.

Patrick S. mentioned Anna Paquin in a recent video, saying how the production crew had to deal with everyone's agendas.

And since Anna was on Montreal at the same time as Shawn and a few others, and she was spotted on Starbucks really late and looking so tired and all..... well, she clearly filmed stuff. how much we probably wont know until the DVD or something.

He also mentions Ian Mckellen and Halle Berry as having other commitments but poised to return to montreal

did he say that? i'm watching it and heard him say nothing about them returning to montreal

wouldnt be surprised if there is alot of green screen involved, sneaky ways to get this large cast together when everyone is busy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"