Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know she was involved with the Assassin's Creed franchise; that is pretty neat, actually.

I think Anna Paquin having a stunt double confirms that Rogue will have action scenes in this movie. It would be a big opportunity if she don't do anything spectacular. I feel like every X-Men has to bring to IT if they are battling against the Sentinels in the future. Plus they are older now, so they should be stronger and more skilled when it comes to action.

Agreed. In context of the film, I suspect it will involve some large battles; but, stunt battles have been hired for lesser stunts (as in the case of 2.5 Men, for minor things like falling down.) Here's to seeing Rogue take down some sentinels.

Maybe Singer is using or used Anna double stunt the days the OT cast was filming without her.

Now rumor is that OT cast is going back to Montreal after August. She filmed so little that I hope Anna films every single day when she comes back LOL

She will probably comeback after she's done with True Blood.

They don't go to set by groups, they go to set one by one. Just like how they started filming this film.

My gut feeling tells me Anna is done filming
She worked hard for a week and maybe will get back for final filming.

This is what I think will happen to Rogue;

During a big fight ( cause she has a stunt double ) Rogue kicks some ass butt will be killed by a Sentinel. That is why Wolverine will go back to the past to change things being her father figure and all. When he travels back Rogue is alive again and maybe some storyline with Bobby but nothin special.

hopefully no more rogue,bobby and kitty stuff, that wasn't very interesting watching rogue be jealous

agree. I hate seeing Rogue like that on X3, really hate most of that stuff, specially the hall scene where Rogue was talking so jelous to Bobby and angry, it feels really forced and a stupid to me.

Rogue should be more mature than that.

on other hand, I really like her scene with Logan, that felt more emotional and intimate. I like that stuff. but Brett didnt do a good job with the jelous Rogue.

My gut feeling tells me Anna is done filming
She worked hard for a week and maybe will get back for final filming.

This is what I think will happen to Rogue;

During a big fight ( cause she has a stunt double ) Rogue kicks some ass butt will be killed by a Sentinel. That is why Wolverine will go back to the past to change things being her father figure and all. When he travels back Rogue is alive again and maybe some storyline with Bobby but nothin special.
I could see this happening.

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I liked Rogue and Wolverine's relationship in the films and I think her death would have a powerful impact on him. But on the other, I'm tired of watching Wolverine crying over the dead women in his life.

I'd rather Wolverine and Rogue time travelled together.

Id preffer Rogue alone, meeting 70's Logan.

Or Kitty meeting 70's Logan.

but I guess Singer wont use any female for the travel thing. Sad, if u ask me. Since the 70's x-men need a girl

One way or another, I want Rogue in the 70's with Logan.

If she ends there we will probably know, they're filming a lot of 70's scenes outdoors.

would be awesome, without doubt. To see Anna working on the same scenes with Hoult, McAvoy, Jackman, Fassbender and Lawrence.

if no original actress joing the FC cast and now new female gets introduced, would be a bit boring not to see a female fight on the 70's.

Its allways been Mystique vs a male. Its time to show something NEW

Mystique vs Kitty
Mystique vs Rogue
or Mystique vs Polaris/Dazzler/Jean

any x-woman!

Not to say Rogue and Mystique have a past... or a future depending who you ask.

It could be princeless to watch Rogue face to face with 70's Mystique and Magneto.

oh, yeah!!

all this talk makes be a bit sad.

Singer dont like x-girls too much, do he?

Well, he had great ideas for the Rogue story arc until Brett Ratner put his hands in X-men. He even gave us some good scenes of badass Rogue in X2, sadly it was in small doses :cmad:

I know it wasnt an actual fight, but remembering X2 now, that scene with Rogue in the air and getting saved by Kurt feels like a cool nod to flying Rogue.

Fingers crossed Singer gives us what Rogue fans have been waiting all these years. I could almost screem on the theatre if I see her flying, lol

:funny:

seriously, after 14 years.... it would be a memorable moment for x-men fans. At least for Rogue fans.

Just imagine one or two scenes like the Banshee ones on FC, but with Rogue above an apocalyptic city.... just imagine it for a second....

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Id die happy

I know it wasnt an actual fight, but remembering X2 now, that scene with Rogue in the air and getting saved by Kurt feels like a cool nod to flying Rogue.

Fingers crossed Singer gives us what Rogue fans have been waiting all these years. I could almost screem on the theatre if I see her flying, lol

Think you may be reading to much into that scene, big difference between flying and falling, I really don't think it was a nod, if she had took some flying ability briefly from someone then it would be a nod to flying rogue, this was just a pure oh hell how they gonna save rogue thing

Rogue and Wolverine in 1973 would be so awesome.

First of all, a lovely reminder of their relationship from X1.

2 - the joy of seeing someone who wasn't alive in 1973, experiencing it firsthand.

3 - Rogue meeting non-grey Magneto and telling him she loves what he's done with his hair. :cool:

someone has told me on twitter that Anna is currently filming, he better has some info!

If Anna Is currently filming that hints at following

1:There Is actual physical time travel
2:Rogue goes back with wolverine
3:Blink's powers are likely how the physical time travel Is accomplished
4:Blink may also show up In 1973 so they can get back at end of film

:funny:

seriously, after 14 years.... it would be a memorable moment for x-men fans. At least for Rogue fans.

Just imagine one or two scenes like the Banshee ones on FC, but with Rogue above an apocalyptic city.... just imagine it for a second....

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Id die happy

I do, Ido. Or over a speechless group of 70's hippies... Luckily Anna wasn't happy about her lack of action scenes so I think is possible she made her people pressure Fox for more action.

Rogue meeting non-grey Magneto and telling him she loves what he's done with his hair. :cool:

:lmao:

Probably she's going to love more changes than his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"