Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second she walked in, said she was moving in and started throwing around attitude, I would've been like "Listen, we'll be more than happy to ship your stuff to the nearest motel." :o

Rachel dont want to get beat up. And Kurt was probably secretly happy that she came since Rachel didn't bother asking Kurt if brody could move in and knew Santana would make Rachels new life hell.

Yea Kurt's been making it obvious for a few episodes he's not in Brody's fan club.

Rachel dont want to get beat up. And Kurt was probably secretly happy that she came since Rachel didn't bother asking Kurt if brody could move in and knew Santana would make Rachels new life hell.

This isn't high school. She can just call the cops.

True enough about Brody, though. :o

I would laugh so hard if all their parents showed up one day and were all why the hell are we paying for 4 people to live here? And Santanas mom to be like why are you even here and not in ky?

This isn't high school. She can just call the cops.

True enough about Brody, though. :o

Lol could Rachel not call the cops in high school?

Last edited:
I'm half-expecting them to bring Burt's cancer back up at some opportune plot-convenient time.

^ Probably.

Hoping they don't kill Burt, though.

It does seem like an odd thing for them to bring up one time and then just drop entirely. He's not a main character, but they're not going to leave that thread hanging. I'm betting on something coming up for Burt as well.

Yea, I would not be a happy camper if they killed Burt Hummel.

It gives me an uneasy feeling of them tossing in some Burt cancer scare at best, tragic death at worst as some tacky catalyst for a tearful Klaine reunion or something.

Which would be....just, no. All for Klaine endgame, but not like that.

But I don't think any of this can rule out Glee doing such a thing.

Oh, you KNOW that however this turns out for Burt, it will have a part to play in Klaine reuniting.

That's just a given.

If the shooting scare doesn't send them or at least some estranged couple back into each other's arms first.

Speaking of shootings, death and estranged couples... TV Line's May Sweeps Scorecard

You know at least half of those "couples reuniting" will belong to this show. And Finn/Will better be one of them! :argh:

I really feel like the writers aren't taking full advantage of NYADA like they could be. I would love to see kurt in Cassandras class and see how the two interact with one another. And they could bring in other celebs and have then be zany teachers.

I would love to see Rachel on a singing class thinking "this will be an easy class" only to be proven wrong and have the teacher challenge her. Perfect way to get her and kurt to sing and have it make sense. And they could use it to show a difference between shues teaching of glee club and a professors traching of a "glee" class.

As for the shooting, I doubt it will bring anyone back together since majority of the ppl broken up are in two different states living their lives. And since no one gets hurt I don't think it will cause angina to do any traveling.

Last edited:
I still have to :whatever: over Cassandra's storyline likely being over, and yet they gave her no ending.

Like they forgot about every adults existence. Sues mom/shelby/beiste/mama lopez.

I was surprised they basically tied up storylines from the wedding. I thought it was going to be another quinn gets in a car crash and next episode is all about blaine and his brother while quinn is honkey dorey.

Yea Shelby just vanishing again annoyed me. I waited for a couple episodes for some actual conclusion, then realized there wasn't going to be one.

Sue's mom disappearing makes sense for the character. She was never really a part of her daughters lives to begin with.

But Goddammit, if Ryan keeps benching Beiste... :argh:

Yea she used to at least occasionally get actual storylines.

Now he just trots her out every once in a while to dispense advice.

Sue might not have been close to her mom but I can't believe she wouldn't show up for her daughters funeral. Or upon finding out that she has a grandchild. I suppose sue never told her but it would make for a funny/emotional story for her to show up again to see her granddaughter.

Bieste will be back for Shooting Star, and getting two scene with Ryder. I'm guessing it'll be kinda' like Puck and Bieste last season.

In fact, they're bringing the entire faculty back for Shooting Star, even Coach Roz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"