Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't act like it's not been done before. The original film is still there. Blah blah.

Eh, I dont really get all bent out of shape about remakes, it just seems so unnecessary when they could be doing other King books justice on film. Like, say... making a not ****ty 'Salem's Lot. :o

What they need to do is revive the Carrie Musical. Listen to Eve Was Weak and you'll see what I mean. :o

There's a Carrie Musical, There's a Evil Dead Musical, but I'm just sitting here waiting on the Friday the 13th Musical. I want an epic ballet number with Jason singing about the joys of killing teenage ****s and ****es. He can pirouette while swinging his machete in song and dance!

I'm a fan of the Silence of the Lambs and Toxic Avenger musicals personally. :o

There was a Silence of the Lambs musical? :dry:

As if it wasn't depraved enough before.... lets just throw in some showtunes. :o

^Written by Bono ofcourse :o

There was a Silence of the Lambs musical? :dry:

As if it wasn't depraved enough before.... lets just throw in some showtunes. :o

Ever seen this venne diagram?

serial-killer-venn-diagram.jpg

For someone whose material has been a lot more hit-and-miss this season than the first, I thought Jane Lynch was really good in this episode. It returned Sue to a needed state of semi-humanity, while at the same time she had some good one-liners. I'm not sure if the funeral plotline was necessary though, considering it was a character we hadn't even seen since the third episode of the season. Sue's whole plotline was touching, though.

Re: Terri...that's it? Suddenly the crazy ***** sees the light and gets them plane tickets and moves to Miami? So the whole "League of Doom" plotline was one big fizzle.

Finn definitely could have picked a better time to dump Quinn than as they are leaving a freaking funeral, but their scene in the truck was very well-acted and had a very "real" feel to it.

Jesse is such a ******, but he was entertainingly jerky in his Simon Cowell-wannabe commentaries, and he did make some valid points, albeit in as harsh a manner as possible. Rachel is still an idiot for taking him back so easily though, he was a jerk when she knew him before, and he's obviously still a jerk now.

Wasn't a fan of either Kurt's or Rachel's audition songs this episode, they both seemed to be trying way too hard. Santana's was technically good but kind of flat. The only one I decently liked was Mercedes, but it was Mercedes being Mercedes, she has no variety in her songs. She's great at belting it out, but her songs are always more of the same.

I'm curious if Matthew Morrison is actually planning on leaving the show soon, considering they keep making a deal out of Will going on tour with April.

If only Terri could change her name to Gina. :csad:

I am lactating with rage! :cmad:

Okay, so I haven't kept up with the show since "Blame it on the Alcohol" but I have a question: Did Blaine and Kurt have sex? There's a picture I saw on my Tumblr dashboard and was wondering if it was real.

lol no. I doubt they will ever even tackle that with Klaine.

I could only imagine how annoyed/angry Billy would get... :csad:

Didn't Bill change his opinion of Blaine after the prom episode?

But anyway, Kurt is so easily freaked out by the very idea of sex that I doubt he and Blaine will be doing it anytime soon.

It was like he had bad gas while trying to scare off a small child.

I thought he was trying to impersonate a velociraptor.

Okay, so I haven't kept up with the show since "Blame it on the Alcohol" but I have a question: Did Blaine and Kurt have sex? There's a picture I saw on my Tumblr dashboard and was wondering if it was real.

No. And considering Kurt has Emma-level terror of even talking about sex, I wouldn't hold my breath for Blaine to deflower him any time soon.

So Glee Live! has started; the usual performance videos are on the internet. Cherrypicking the ones I really care about, Naya's "Valerie" (with Harry and HeMo dancing; impressive that they're to replicate all those complicated moves live on tour).:awesome:

I'm officially in love with Harry Shum Jr. now. His work this year is probably the highlight of the entire season.

Also, a terrific representation of the Asian- and/or Chinese-American community on television, itself a rare thing indeed.

Loved this weeks ep, loved Brittany's talk show (is that available on the net?), loved an unhinged Sue as a disturbingly convincing David Bowie (but who's Anne Coulter?). Good songs too, pity they'd already done Landslide.
Could have cried when Artie called Brittany stupid, that was heartbreaking

I'm officially in love with Harry Shum Jr. now. His work this year is probably the highlight of the entire season.

Also, a terrific representation of the Asian- and/or Chinese-American community on television, itself a rare thing indeed.

It's just a shame that Murphy and co. don't treat Mike like an actual character. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"